Lucifer x reader: A night at the bar

PLOT: you're at a hotel with the seven demon brothers
GENRE: fluff?
POV: reader

"We didn't pay your stay at this hotel only so that you can play games and watch anime all day! At least spend some time with us if you're not going to sleep in your room anyways!"

"B...but that's what I usually do! You didn't scream at _______ for joining me, either! It's unfair", Levi complained in a slightly scared tone and tried to free his arm from Lucifer's harsh grab.

"That was in the afternoon!" - "Yes, but you didn't scold _______ then! Only me!"

I continued to watch the tall black haired man drag his younger brother to the bar where I sat with the other boys. It was 23 pm and the karaoke show was over already. Levi had said that he wanted to go to sleep, but knowing the person Lucifer is, he checked on him, and knowing the person Levi is, he was playing games.

Now Lucifer apparently wanted the otaku to spend some time with us instead. To be honest, I didn't mind. Levi was my best friend after all, despite him being really envious of me at times, and we even shared a room in the hotel.

"Ugh, fine then! But you need to scold _______, too!", he groaned and sat down next to me on a chair.

Lucifer let out a sadistic chuckle. "Well then. I guess you won't shut up otherwise."

I bit my lip. He was always so sexy when he talked in that tone, but I was also a little afraid whenever he got angry.

"_______! Why did you spend time with Levi in your hotel room this afternoon?!", he suddenly shouted.

My heart skipped a beat; I was truly a bit shocked. Was Lucifer really angry at me? Or was he simply a really good actor trying to satisfy Levi?

I didn't know what to reply. Lucifer had never accepted a simple "sorry" before. This was difficult... but hey, what if I just reply with humor? The other brothers had always liked it.

"Are you jealous that I was with HIM and not YOU?", I grinned. However, I still was a bit afraid because Lucifer really was no fun whenever he got angry.

To my surprise, the Avatar of Pride's eyes widened. Hold on! Is he blushing? Did he really just get red? "What?", he gasped.

Satan bursted out in laughter, which woke Belphie up and caused him to accidently knock a glass off the table. Asmo let out a high-pitched scream as it hit the floor and shattered, Beel continued to eat his 10th bag of popcorn and Mammon shouted: "Damn it, don't make me pay for this, too!"

All of this chaos made Lucifer sigh. He facepalmed and shook his head. "It's embarrassing to be seen in public with you guys. Go to your rooms now. Except you, _______."

Satan set on a challenging face aswell as an evil grin. "I guess you just want to spend time alone with _______, huh?"

"Shut the fuck up, Satan!" The black haired guy glared at his younger brother and made a harsh gesture telling him to go away.

"Fine then", Satan chuckled in an evil tone. "Let's get going, guys. We don't want to disturb these love birds."

"Yeahhh... I'll finally get some quality sleep...", Belphegor yawned and covered his mouth.

Levi opened his mouth as if he wanted to complain again, but he decided to not do it.

Like that, the six brothers left the bar room. Only Lucifer and I were still in here.

Outside of the big window right next to the bar, there was the pool. Its underwater lights made it shine bright blue in the warm dark summer night. Some people were still sitting close to the outdoor bar on the side of the pool.

Lucifer sighed and sat down on the chair next to me on which Levi had been before. "I'm sorry for screaming at you like that."

Did Lucifer really just apologize to me?!

"I... ehh, you don't have to apologize, L-Lucifer...", I stuttered. He probably only had done it so that Levi would stop being envious again, anyway, so I decided to look at his face.

It was truly the most handsome face I had ever seen. A sharp jawline, black-red devilish eyes. Not to mention his amazing black hair through which I always wanted to run my hands so bad, and also his amazing pa-

"_______! Hey, _______! Is everything okay?"

With a little shock, I woke up from my thoughts about how perfect the person who had just spoken was. "Y-yeah, I'm okay..."

The Avatar of Pride chuckled, then stared deeply into my eyes.

I didn't want the moment to end. It was too magical. Lucifer's eyes were like another amazing world. A little smile appeared on his face, making me melt. That's what caused me to blush.

"Did someone ever told you how cute you were?", Lucifer asked and suddenly took my hand.

My heart automatically started beating faster and my blush got darker. Did he just call me cute AND take my hand at once?! It was truly too much to handle and I didn't even know what to reply.

Without even wanting to, I automatically complimented him back. "You're very handsome, too..." Shit! Did I really just say that?! How dumb! Was there a chance he didn't hear it? No, it was way too late.

I expected Lucifer to react to it weirdly, so I decided to break the eye contact and stare through the window at the beautiful night sky instead. The situation would turn out so awkward!

In the next second, I felt a hand on my back - it was Lucifer's. He slowly started to caress me. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see him smile once again. Somehow, I was really relieved that this was his reaction to my compliment, and I continued to enjoy his touch.

Lucifer turned around and looked at the night sky, too. It was only the two of us in that moment. Nothing could ruin it.

But then, Lucifer started speaking again. "It's late and you've spended enough time with your roommate Levi together already. Time to go to MY room now, _______."

First chapter done! :D I really hope you like it.
Also, check out rxyuwuu, they co-create the plots of some chapters with me and write a fanfic with similar scenarios with Free!.