Cat!Satan x reader: Good boy

PLOT: the "paws" event in which the brothers turn into animals
GENRE: fluff?
POV: reader

I still couldn't believe that all of the demon brothers actually turned into animals the day before. All of them were so cute, especially Satan.

I've been crushing on Satan ever since I came to the Devildom. His blonde hair, handsome face and gentle attitude have been making him the most interesting for me ever since day one, and as time passed, I developed feelings for him.

And now, he suddenly had cat ears and a cat tail, making him even cuter.

"Hey _______, wanna go sell some things I just stole from Lucifer's room?", Mammon grinned and lifted up some golden objects. He had transformed into a tiger himself.

"I don't think that's right." I sighed and looked at him. He could be so difficult at times!

Mammon groaned: "Man, if ya don't want to, Imma go by myself!" With that, he stood up, fitted all of the golden objects into his backpack and left the room with it.

Well, it was only a matter of time until Lucifer would find out and punish him.

I decided not to think about it any further. After all, it was Mammon's problem, not mine, and I still had to do some of my Devildom History homework.

Like that, I took out my book and started to read the pages we were supposed to study.

However, there were lots of names and dates that were really hard to remember, and without even wanting to, I kept thinking of Mammon and his plan.

Suddenly, someone bursted into my room. No, it wasn't someone. It was Satan.

"Hey, _______! Guess who I just met", he greeted me and smiled gently.

I was really close to melting away because of that, but I managed to get my act together and reply to his question: "Mammon, maybe?"

Satan nodded. "Exactly. I guess he was here before and told you about his plan, huh? You're always the first one to hear about it. I guess you're very special to him."

A small blush appeared on my face. Yes, it was indeed nice to hear how special I was to Mammon. But I'd love to hear it about Satan much more.

However, I answered: "Yes, he told me. Aren't you happy that Lucifer gets... um... well, pranked in a Mammon way?"

I honestly expected Satan to chuckle and once again rant about how much he hated Lucifer, but to my surprise, he shook his head.

"No, not all. Remember, Lucifer is a wolf. He can sense literally everything, including that scumbag running around with his objects. If he wants to, he can tear Mammon apart, and I really don't want that to happen. Yes, he's an idiot, but still my brother."

Despite his usual "I-don't-care"-attitude, I really loved to see this side of Satan. So Mammon actually meant something to him.

I looked at Satan. He was so cute with his slightly twitching cat ears and I wanted to pet him so bad I just couldn't hold it back.

Without even thinking, I placed my hand on his head between his cat ears and started caressing him. "Good boy~", I chuckled.

At first, Satan looked really surprised, but suddenly, he started purring.

A bright smile appeared on my face. This was the most adorable thing ever. Not only that, but  I got to touch Satan's hair without having him look at me like I just told him that I hated him.

"Purrr~ continue, _______~~", Satan grinned. Like that, I kept petting his head. Apparently, he actually liked i-

"I'm not talking about the petting only! Give me more compliments! Meow~", the blonde guy purred, causing me to chuckle.

It was really rare to see Satan fishing for compliments, but at least I had the chance to say nice things to him without having him being confused.

"Awesome guy.~ Cute cat.~ Adorable boy.~ Lovely kitten.~" Even though it was kind of awkward, I really enjoyed being able to compliment him.

Satan, too, had to chuckle. "Hehe, you're somewhat really cute", he purred.

Did he just call me cute?!

Blood rushed up into my face and I let out a confused, rather quiet "Thank you?" as I continued to pet his head.

His blonde hair was so soft and fluffy. I could run my hands through it all day!

Suddenly, he grabbed my chin and pulled my face forward so that it was closer to his own one.

"W-what are you doing, Satan?", I asked out of reflex, but all he did was smile.

Afterwards, he came closer to me and our lips touched for a second. It was heaven and I literally melted into the kiss despite it being so short.

We parted and I looked at Satan shyly. He was blushing harder than ever before, but tried to play it cool and grinned.

"Wanna do this again some time?", he asked sheepishly, causing me to smile.

"Of course", I chuckled. I had never seen this side of Satan before, but it was definitely the one I already loved the most.

I kept on petting the blonde boy's head, but then he coughed. "It's time to go to class now, don't you think?"

Spending more time with Satan would have been really nice. And after all, he was a cat now, and knowing his classmates, they'd make a few not-so-nice comments despite him being one of the most powerful demons. This made an idea light up in my head.

"Why don't you call in sick?", I grinned as I drew circles on his head.

Satan turned around a bit and gave me a surprised look, but then, he chuckled: "Why not? We can continue this then."

The new event immediately made me wanna write an oneshot about it. XD Hope you liked it! ^^