Leviathan x reader: Victory

PLOT: You're at a hotel with the seven demon brothers.
GENRE: fluff (& a bit action)
POV: reader
REQUESTED BY: rxyuwuu

Levi and I were lying on the comfortable sheets of the bed we shared in our hotel room, each having a controller in our hands.

We stared right onto the screen of Levi's laptop and played a Moba game he had recommended to me a while before.

Everyone else was outside, enjoying themselves at the pool.

But sunny weather wasn't really for us. Instead, we were gamers and spended most of our time in front of the computer, usually together.

It had been like that ever since the day we had told each other about our passion for anime and videogames.

However, these days, it was more than that. Because over time, I had slowly developed feelings for Levi, making this my main reason to hang out with him all day.

Sometimes, it even got a little hard to concentrate on the game when Levi was lying right next to me, body to body, but nonetheless, I always tried to do my best - possibly also in order to impress him a bit with my skills.

"WATCH OUT FOR YOUR HEALTH!", he screamed and lifted his upper body up so that he kneeled on the bedsheets. His eyes were filled with shock, he was breathing heavily and also sweating a bit; a bright red tone had spreaded all across his face.

Yes, he always got that much into the games.

I chuckled. "It's okay, I'm going to take care of myself and recall now."

The team fight was luckily over thanks to another teammate of ours assisting Levi and managing to get a triple kill.

With a relieved sigh, the Avatar of Envy fell back onto the sheets next to me. "You honestly scared me. I would have been the only one left in the team with all of those enemies!"

"I'm sorry", I murmured. His exhausted face was actually kind of cute and I could have looked at him even longer, but we still had the game going on.

Two of our teammates had already been resurrected by then, making us four active players.

In the enemy team, there were only two of them. All the others would still be off the battlefield for 40 remaining seconds because it was already late game, making the resurrection times longer than usual.

This was our chance. We could attack now and destroy the enemy's base as there was only one tower left per lane.

Without even thinking, I clicked on the "Attack the base" command symbol in order to inform the teammates about my idea. 38 seconds left.

"YES! YES! LET'S KICK ASS!", Levi growled while making his assassin character leave the jungle, going right onto the middle lane my mage was on. Our active teammates, a tank and a marksman, actually came on the lane, too, instead of disobeying my plan.

Suddenly, an ingame battlefield notification appeared: one of the two remaining enemies had just been slain by a jungle monster. Yes, a jungle monster.

I let out an evil laugh at the thought of fighting a single enemy as a four-man-team whereas Levi screamed: "LOL! NOOB!"

All four of us eagerly moved our characters towards the remaining tower as the little minions took care of it so that we could destroy it.

"DESTROY! DESTROY!" Levi was unstoppable. He used all of his character's skills in order to get down the tower, aswell as I did.

There were still 20 seconds left until the resurrection of the three enemy characters.

The next second, the tower fell down, giving us free access to the base. Our minions went right into the area, taking its damage. We followed them and continued to use all of our characters' skills.

For some reason, the enemy that was left was nowhere to be seen. Did he go AFK?

15 seconds left. And half of the base's strenght.

Both of us smashed the controllers' buttons as if there was no tomorrow - and it paid off.

VICTORY!

"YESSSS!!!! YESSSS!!!!" Levi jumped up onto his feet in a single move and made wild fist gestures to the point they got so aggressive they teared him down to the bed again.

Upon seeing that, I couldn't help but laugh. His reaction was simply too adorable.

Levi rolled around on the bed now, still completely happy and unstoppable from feeling that way.

Once he was close to me, facing the sheets, I decided to give him a loving back hug, stopping him from rolling any further.

"Huh?" The blue haired boy shrugged out of surprise, but I hugged him even harder.

"You did amazing. You're my favourite gaming partner and very skilled", I whispered.

I exactly knew that Levi didn't receive compliments that often and had to deal with lots of envy, complexes and insecurities aswell, so I often felt like trying to push up his self-esteem.

Out of all sudden, Levi turned around so that our faces were dangerously close. "Y-you really think so?", he asked while blushing heavily.

While staring deeply into his orange-blue eyes, I slowly nodded.

I didn't even notice how our faces got closer and closer like we moved on our own, until I suddenly felt Levi's hot breath.

"Thank you", he whispered and closed the gap between our lips.

It was a soft, slow and amazing kiss which I melted into.

After all the time we had spended together, we finally kissed.

A few seconds later, we parted for air.

Levi looked away from me shyly. "I'm sorry..."

What was he sorry for? Did he think I wouldn't like him?

Like that, I grabbed his chin to turn his face back to me.

"There's no need to be sorry for anything, Levi. I have feelings for you. And I'd totally like you to be my boyfriend."

I just had to say it. I simply felt like it. Even if it might have been the end of our friendship incase of Levi not being able to handle his thoughts and feelings.

But instead, he pressed another shy, soft kiss on my lips.

When we parted, he whispered: "I would have never expected this day to come. Of course I want to be your boyfriend. Wow, this is such a victory."

Afterwards, I lay down next to him and we cuddled for a long time.

It was truly better than any victory in a videogame.

The game in this oneshot is based on Moonton's Mobile Legends.
Also, I've started to publish my webmanga on Wattpad! Check it out if you want to, I'd highly appreciate it! ^^