break;}

No, we were not. I was feeling genuine pain and was miserable.

We both ran up to find the roof door closed. Ran back down to the second floor. It was true, we had been somehow teleported to the first building.

This broke Nika finally. She was absolutely terrified. She fell down on her butt and put her hand over her ears.

"Robin, wha- wh-"

"Shh..."

I had no idea what to do.

"Nika. Hey. Keep on chanting."

Nika partially snapped out of her 'paranoid' state. I started to narrate some paragraphs from the Holy Book too. This time my throat was not hurting.

I looked around the corridor. It was completely silent and nothing was around. Even if there was something, the darkness was hiding it or them quite elegantly.

I suddenly realized Nika's silent humming had stopped. I violently turned back and my whole vision was covered with something enourmous and unbelievably horrifying. It was another pair of r3D eyeballs right infront of my face. The sheer presence felt like it burned my face. I tried jumping backwards, but the shock was too much. My knees froze up and all I managed was to fall over. It was gone. I started sweating like a fountain. I frantically looked around but Nika wasn't around. I struggled to get back on my feet, not because I was injured, but I was simply too scared.

"Nika!"

No answer.

"No, no what is happening."

***d0Nt***********************
**********b3******************
**************$c@r3D*********
************************;/-)****

This time behind my ears. A cold breath. A freezing touch. A terrifying sensation.

I clenched my eyes hard and when I opened it, I was on the floor. My breathing could've caused a tornado at that point and my sweat a river. I could feel the ambient vibrations on the floor. I started chanting again. This time audibly.

After some two minutes on the floor, I decided to get up. Nika didn't seem to be around. I screamed her name. Only the dead silence replied.

This time I wish I had my hyper-attentive mode on. Because everything was blurry and wavy. It took me some time to realize that I was actually on the first floor. But I knew for a fact I was on the floor above just moments before the "cold breath" heppened. Was I teleported again? Is Nika even in this building? Second floor? Or somewhere else.

I ran towards the stairs and rushed up. I somehow ended up in the same floor. Whatever it was, had put me in a loop. I realized even if Nika was hearing my voice, she might've be too scared to answer. So, I screamed with everything I had.

"THERE ARE SPIDERS OVER YOUR HEAD NIKA!"

"EEEEKK!!"

The high pitch sound relieved me. She was okay, at least for the time being.

"Which floor are you on?!"

"Third!"

Just as she said that, I felt a wave of nausea and I fell on my knees facing down. My vision went back for a short while. When it came back, I felt someone else's breathing infront of me. It was a very shaky but audible exhale. I slowly looked up.