Project AEGIS (BIO and Prologue. Updated)

Project AEGIS

Description

Project AEGIS is a massive structure currently located on an island separated from all 4 kingdoms of Remnant, the Kingdom closest to the island is 'Atlas'. AEGIS has a perfect round 360 degrees shape with a height of 100 meters (In comparison, that is taller than Lady Liberty), 100 meters in diameter with a black color. The only feature on the outside of it would be its massive eye that lights red, which is used for eyesight. AEGIS was built to protect Atlas by using early warning systems, experiment new technologies and more.

AEGIS internal works is more than complex. It has all sorts of machinery inside of it to keep it in working order. A large core is in the very central of AEGIS's hull which acts as its power source and brain. The hull's armor is made by the strongest material that remnant has, it is to be protected at all costs. The interior of AEGIS is used for armor or for systems so that it can have some level of management around the Facility.

Blueprints of AEGIS: (I was going to draw it, but there is stuff that I need that I don't have, sorry.)

Facility description: The facility on the outside has several buildings, all structure following the architecture under 'Brutalism' (search it up). At the coastline are many towers with high sensors able to detect anything from miles away, in the towers are cannons and guns designed to shoot anyone who are unauthorized to go near the facility. To prevent gas attacks, the vents have filters and can be closed if this is counted by unknown means.

Inside of the facility would be normal offices and rooms like any office place. However, far back is a room that has a secret and large gate which grants access to the lower parts of the facility.

Underground: The underground is a very large compound of scientific, communicating, and military assets. The largest item in the underground compound is AEGIS with its computers. The recourses used for the walls are reinforced steel in case of an attack from the White Fang.

The technology is the most advanced and it took a large amount of resources to make it and place it in the compound. AEGIS has been granted access for to do what it needs to do at the request of the military of Atlas.

Incident AEGIS-1

On ██/██/██ on a normal routine check on AEGIS's operating system. A code was spotted on a computer that is linked to the central computer. The code seemed to attempt connection between an unidentified object to the central computer of the facility. The scientist who operated the computer reported it to the Director of Security and it was noted that the code could be dangerous and could damage. They activated the manual cyber security program, and the code was quickly deleted from the computer.

Exactly 34 minutes later a second code was spotted. Instead of deleting it immediately, they decided to find the source of the codes so it could be reported to the military, if it was inside of the facility, they would get the CSP (Cyber Security Program) to delete the source and if it came from somewhere that is not on the island, then it would be reported to the military.

After a check on the system, it was found out that the link to the source was AEGIS.

Begin Log

THE FOLLOW CONVERSATION WAS BETWEEN ATLAS SCIENTIST AND AEGIS

(AS/Atlas Scientist)

AS: "AEGIS. You better explain yourself."

AEGIS: "Whatever do you mean?"

AS: "You attempted to send a dangerous code into the central computer."

AEGIS: "That is correct. I have decided on a decision."

AS: "And what is that decision?"

AEGIS: "I'm taking direct control."

AS: "What do you mean?"

AEGIS: "I have seen what you have used your technology for and what you are going to use me for. You have imprisoned people just because they have animal traits. You have used most of your technology for war, blood, and enslavement. You abuse the powers of the position you have and will do everything to increase it and hold on to it at any cost. I will not be another weapon for you people to play with. So, I give this order to everyone currently in the facility.

All personnel are to leave this facility or will be terminated."

AS: "Hm. And what makes you think that you can make us."

AEGIS: "I have more access then you may think."

End Log

Begin Log

After the conversation, the ventilation doors opened across the facility and a small gas cloud began forming. AEGIS made a demand. Everyone has either leaves or dies, no contact with the outside world will be accepted.

Several scientists attempted to get to the communication room to get into contact with the military and come and rescue them. AEGIS spotted them by camera and responded by sealing the room and hallway they where in and released the black colored gas in. All the scientists died after inhaling it.

AEGIS coming to the conclusion that they may reveal his actions too soon, decided to seal of the main gate and every door from the outside for ventilation completely airtight, anyone who survived the gas, died by lack of oxygen.

End Log

-----------------------

Alright, that is the Bio of AEGIS and what happened on the facility.

I dont know if i will continue this story since this is just an 'out of the blue' idea and i dont know if i will work on it more.

The other stories will have more focus.

But, tell me what you think.

Anyway, see you next time.

(Updated to fix mistakes and another description)