Discovered

2 days later.

Location: AEGIS Facility

In the last 2 days, the situation in the facility has changed in many ways. New lands are under construction and new machinery is being created to make it happen. The underground part of the facility has had an extreme upgrade both to its exterior and interior part of the compound. AEGIS has been on for the last 48 hours to make sure everything is made to the level of perfection for everything, micromanaging every major thing being added.

AEGIS was beginning to upgrade the lone watch towers at the whole coast, making them automated with machine guns, search lights, motion detectors, infrared sensors and much more. Watch towers there were large enough were even getting cannons. AEGIS has begun to fix the problem of always supplying energy and ammunition to always keep them running while AEGIS is not focused to the defenses and more on other projects. But they are far from ready to be used for defensive combat.

But AEGIS is currently not so interested in make the facility better or completing a good defense. But the construction of a large, automated and underground factory with several factories in it, to produce what AEGIS needs.

AEGIS POV

It will make my plans come true, everything that needs making will come from this marvelous, automated factory. While it is not fully completed, one part of it is finished where I can begin to order things to the computer and after some time it comes out and gets directed to its storage area, where it can then be used.

But there is a problem, I do not have the necessary resources to needed to test it effectively after its produced.

What I need is several humans, Faunus, or something that is basically alive for that matter. I know I cannot get that, unless the White Fang and or Atlas decides to try and fight me. I know it will happen, but it can take months before that happens, maybe years because of how secret this facility, or my facility since I technically control it now.

Ironwood is smarter than this, or not. I do not know what to expect from him.

I plan to use the Factories to produce major technologies and, if need be, weaponry.

All I can do is wait for something special to happen that might benefit me.

Author POV

Meanwhile at Beacon.

Ironwood with Winter was currently in Ozpin's office together with Ozpin and Glynda. They were all discussing on how to deal with AEGIS since they know that AEGIS is currently doing its own thing which can include creating new technologies.

Glynda: "So, we can't do anything?"

Ironwood: "With the current threats and safety concerns, if we send people in its likely that they will all be killed by it."

Ozpin: "What is likely to happen if we let this go?"

Ironwood: "This is more on speculation because we don't know its full intentions other then what Velvet has told us."

Winter: "Is there anything we can do to stop it?"

Ironwood: "Right now, no. We cannot do anything against it. Not without hundreds of dead soldiers, possibly thousands."

They all tried to kind out different options on how to deal with AEGIS, but whatever they came up with, it would result in death.

Timeskip

Near the Facility

While the region had gone quiet for some time, a group decided to end that silence.