01. When the party's over

11

11. September
01:17

" Where is Noah and Kayla? Please don't tell me they're doing it at the party. I mean come on." George said while looking around to find any trace of our "lost" couple.

It's a kind of welcome back party for the start of the new semester. Can't believe it's our third year of college already.

" They always find a way to stay hidden.  Show us some of your spots. " Another friend of ours, Steve said.

They have been together for almost 2 years and it still amazes me how well they get along. I have never heard complaints neither from Kayla nor Noah, never heard them fight. Well, now Noah wouldn't tell me about his problems with his girlfriend either way, since I've become really close friends with her these last months.

" Leave the kids alone. They definitely have more action than you do, so don't be jealous" I laughed and pinched George's cheek while he made my hair a mess on purpose by patting my head and trying to tickle me at the same time.

" You're annoying. " I said getting out of his grip and trying to make my hair look at least presentable.

" You're rude." He said still grinning admiring his marvellous job at ruining my hair.

" I didn't know honesty was a synonym for rudeness George." I said smiling at him.

He hasn't get laid for a month and he's whining about it all the time. Like he's still virgin at 70. He just got dumped by a girl from architecture that he wanted to dump first- he always adds this little detail- and now every time he tries to hit on another girl, he fails miserably. Sometimes I think he does it on purpose. The reason unknown, but I mean he's hot, smart and funny. There's no reason they wouldn't like him.

" At least don't remind me of the state I'm in. And you as a friend should be helping me, your friend, in need. " He said acting like he was mad at me.

" By sleeping with you?" I laughed again at his ridiculous face expression. He has requested this some times now, because of his "desperance" to get laid, which I know doesn't exist. I know George well enough to know that he's never desperate for sex. He could actually have it with any girl he wishes . I know he just likes to mess with me, but the thought only brings back some nervousness I have lately, because of him, and I don't like it one bit.