Familiar

You opened your eyes when you heard a strange noise from outside the door. You shot up and looked around the room. You looked over at the corner of the room and noticed a figure standing there. The figure is pale, and slender. You scream and hold the sheets closer to you.
You close you eyes, waiting for the figure to do something to you. A minute passes and you open your eyes slowly. You look around the room and nothing is there.
You start sobbing, you're clearly going crazy maybe you need to get help.
​"No, no please don't cry," A voice says.
You scream again and jump out of bed. Your apartment is clearly haunted and you need to leave. You grab your purse and run towards the door.
​"Please stop," The voice whimpers.
You stop dead in your tracks and your whole-body shakes. You slowly turn around and look at your bed. Sitting on your bed is a very pale man. His skin is white and resembles that of a ghost. You feel the need to scream but nothing comes out of your mouth. Instead you feel comfortable, it's as if you know this person.
​"Please don't leave me. I don't like being alone," The voice whispers.
You walk closer to the man; you stop when you're inches away from his face.
​"Who, who, are you?" You ask.
​"Ricky," He says bluntly.
​"Do I know you Ricky? You seem familiar," You sigh.
​"I wouldn't know," He says sadly.
​"Why not?" You ask.
​"Well I think I'm a ghost. And I don't have much of my memory," He grumbles.
You reach out to touch him and you expect your hand to go flying through his face but instead your hand lands on his cold face. You shiver, he's skin is like ice, it's so cold it hurts. You take your hand off of him.
​"Well Ricky, you're no ghost," You chuckle, "What you are is cold."
​"How do you know I'm not a ghost?" Ricky asks.
​"I can touch your skin," You shrug.
Ricky nods and grabs your hand. You look into his eyes, you can tell they're full of emotion.
​"Ricky why have you been following me? I assume that was you at the park," You ask.
​"Because (Y/N). I'm draw to you, there's just something about you that's so......familiar," Ricky explains.
You nod. You can feel it to. You are very connected to Ricky, it's like he's calling you.
You sit down on the bed and place your head in your heads and start think very hard about where you know him from.