matching pajamas

________

This is a drabble, so I don't expect it to be that good :(

________

Shizuo could feel (Name's) breath hit the area of his neck. He had stayed over at her house for the night, due to her being on her monthly. It caused her to be a little more grumpy and clingy than usual. (Name's) roommate, Erika, had left the house to go to buy the newest release of a bl manga.

~ * 🐛 * ~ 🐛 ~ * 🐛 * ~

"

Hey, be careful, you're gonna fall off the couch!" Name playfully rolled her eyes at her boyfriend's complaining. "Fine then, I'm sorry." She pouted and stuffed a strawberry in her mouth.

Shizuo broke the silence, "Fine, come here." He patted his lap. Eventually they both sat in an odd but comfortable position.

She giggled cheekily, and threw her arms over her lover's neck. They both couldn't hear the clicks of the door, being too focused on the computer screen.

"Hey, (Name)! Look at how many copies I was able to get!" Erika exclaimed proudly. But they didn't seem to notice her. She took this chance to capture the cute moment on her phone.

The sound of the photo being taken caught their attention. They looked at her."Oh, don't mind me. You continue." The moment she looked at the picture, Erika could feel how lonely she was. At least she had her anime boy pillow.

(Name) and Shizuo ended up binging at least 2 horror movies together and then fell asleep on the couch. But one of them ended up waking up on the floor in the middle of the night.