𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 - 𝘊𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘺𝘹𝘊𝘰𝘭𝘣𝘺: 𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘴

Requested ;)
TW: sexual actions
-
     "Corey Colby we're all gonna go now!" Elton came walking into the living room. "You guys sure you don't want to come? It's gonna be a blast".

Elton Jake and Sam were all going out to one of Brennen's party's but Corey and Colby wanted to sit this one out. The two were secretly dating and so they never got time like this together, with 5 people living under the same room, it gets hectic.

"Yeah I'm sure, colbs?" Corey turned to Colby who sat on the other end of the couch.

Colby snapped out of his trance, "oh yeah I'm sure".

"Okay whatever, we should be out a while probably won't get back by like 11pm. So I'll call and if you guys are still up we'll bring Taco Bell".

Everyone agreed and nodded saying goodbye. The minute that door closed Corey turned to look at Colby the biggest smile on his face. Colby crawled across the couch like a toddler and sat on Corey's lap.

"I've missed this baby," Corey kissed Colby's lips.

"Me to," Colby kissed back putting each leg on either side of the elder. "Can we watch a movie and cuddle?" Colby pouted batting his long eyelashes.

Corey chuckled at his adorable boyfriend nodding his head as he grabbed the remote going on Netflix. "What did you have in mind?"

He watched Colby shrug his shoulders and he rolled his eyes. He scrolled through a bit until his eyes landed on fifty shades of grey. A smirk cane to his face as he quickly clicked the movie and laid on his back pulling the younger brunette on top of him. Colby giggled shaking his head as he just rested it on Corey's chest listening to his heart beat. How he missed having days or nights like these.
The two were probably half way into the movie and Colby was bored he looked up to see Corey was intrigued with the movie. This making Colby smile, he meant up placing a surprising kiss to his lips. Corey looked down smiling then focused back on the tv. Colby huffed frowning a bit, he to looked back to the tv finding himself rather tired.

His eyes were heavy as he closed them and was about to drift off when he heard Corey's rapped heart beat. Colby's eyes shot open and to his surprise there was a sex scene on. Colby shifted a bit so he was more half on Corey and half kinda in the couch. He listened to Corey's heart beating rather quickly and watched the figures on tv.
Corey and Colby had never talked about sex before. Too embarrassed if one of the other guys caught them. So they just never mentioned it.

Colby could feel his member twitch as he felt a pit in his stomach. He didn't want to get turned on right now, especially with Corey right here. Colby gripped Corey's sides of his shirt as he watched the actors every move. He couldn't help but make up scenarios in his head, what if that was him and Corey.

Colby went to move a bit seeming uncomfortable until his hips was held still strongly. Colby looked up to see Corey was still transfixed on the movie. So Colby went to move again but quickly regretted it when Corey flipped him around so he was on top of Colby now.

"C-Corey?"

Corey moved his face into Colby's neck kissing rather roughly. "How do you feel about making love to me?"

Colby got cut off guard by the question, "um I-I'm". He was too flustered to finish his sentence. "P-please," Colby surprised himself at his words.

Corey chuckled, "please what baby?"

"Mm," Colby closed his eyes. He tried bucking his hips up to create some needed friction, but was stoped when Corey gripped both sides of his hips pinning him down. Colby pouted at this whining, "f-fuck me".