𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘹 - 𝘫𝘰𝘭𝘣𝘺: 𝘎𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘴 2

Sorta requested?
There's been a lot of requests for jolby smut ;)
Major TW
-
Colby has been with Jake for a little over a week now and he's not fully opened up to his master. This causing Jake to be more angry and un eased. Colby's notices which only made him not want to talk or open up even more, too afraid that Jake would yell at him.

Colby was right now on a blanket on the floor in Jakes office room. He had baby toys sprawled out around him that Jake put there. He hadn't touched them but a wooden ABC block. Jake looked and seen rolling his eye.

He got up from his desk and bent down beside Colby. "You know these are toys, you can play with them," Jake said picking up a koala stuffie and handing it to him.

Colby grabbed it looking up at Jake then at the stuffie. Koalas was actually his favorite animal, what a coincident he had this.

"Thank you master," Colby smiled grabbing a couple toy cars that were there to and playing with them.

Jake smiled and stood up going back over to his desk. He sat down watching as Colby played cars with his stuffie.

"Baby boy come here," Jake patted his lap. Colby looked up tilting his head, he got up carrying his new stuffie with and crawled on Jakes lap. "I want you to tell me something about your self, anything".

Colby looked down messing with his stuffie, "my favorite an'mal is k'ola".

Jake chuckled, "no way, I didn't know". Colby giggled nodding. "Anything els?"

Colby sat thinking for a minute and shrugged his shoulders, "sensitive".

"Sensitive, What do you mean?"

Colby's face blushed as he averted Jakes curios eyes. "Our masters at the shop liked that I was sensitive," Colby mumbled as he rested his head on Jakes chest. "They said I was easy to tease".

"Oh baby," Jake kissed the top of Colby's head. "Is it okay if we try something?"

Colby looked up knowing what he meant, "why would you ask?"

"Because I'm not a fucking dick head like the people who had you before. If your not ready or feel uncomfortable then you don't have to".

Colby sat and thought for a minute, he liked Jake he really did. And Jake seemed to like Colby he thought.

"O-okay".

"You know you don't have to babes".

Colby moved so each leg was on either side of the elder. "I want to," he looked down still holding his koala.

Jake slowly took the koala setting it on the floor beside his chair and lifted Colby up setting him on his desk. Colby bit his lip out of nervousness and kicked his feet lightly. Jake smiled bending down a bit to lay soft pecks on Colby's thighs.

"If at anytime you want to stop, tell me". Jake mumbled into Colby's thighs.
Colby nodded taking his hands and running them through Jakes fake blonde locks. Colby tilted his head back feeling Jake start to softly bite and suck on his thighs. "These might have to go," Jake smiled hooking two fingers around the waist band of his swim trunks.

Colby bit his lip nodding his head, Jake removed his trunks smiling at seeing Colby's bulge through his snowman boxers. (hehe does anyone remember that video?)

"Someone's exited for daddy hm?"

"Y-Yes m-master".

Jake sat back in his chair leaving Colby on his desk as he fiddled with his belt and jeans.