Making the deals

Colby walks into the meeting room and signs with his eyes not leaving Sam and he was about to talk to us.
"Okay everyone, we are going to do this smoothly." Sam said while Colby was nodding his head agreeing.
Everyone else nodded their head and got up to get weapons and the stuff we needed to make the deal we were about to do. I walk up stairs to my room to grab my mask and weapons and accidental bumped into Jake while walking out.
Jake was the closes to Sam and Colby along with Corey. They weren't the most talk I've bunch to me and the other considering they always made the bigger deals and have experienced more than than me, Reggie, Cassie, Tara, Kevin, xepher, griffin, devyn, and aryia have.
We were the backups in the group, If someone was sick or doing something else the we would take their place essentially.
This gang makes deals with drugs, guns, and even hitman. We never really did anything else illegal because we know if one of us gets caught we are all done for because we all live in the huge house together.
"Vivianne!" Sam yells my actual name. I groan and go to the door.
We load up in a black SUV and drive to where the deal we were makes was. I was sat next to Jake who was looking at me up and down. I noticed and just looked away.
We finally get to the stop and pull the car into this garage. We all load out and stand in front of the car.
"Well hello hello White Claw." A voice says in the dark. "Where's the guns?" The man asks and Colby pulls a box out of the trunk and puts it on the table.
The man looks through it and nods his head handing Colby the stack of money.
"Thank you." The man said and we all load back up in a car and drive home.
"I'm hungry" Jake says and gets a response by driving to Taco Bell.
I pull my phone out to pull up Instagram and start liking peoples pictures. Soon after we get home and I rush to my room to lay in bed.
I hear a knock on my door and a small "Anne?".
I slightly groan and tell them to come in and it was Colby.
"Oh it's you what do you need?" I ask politely.
"I need a favor because my crazy ass ex from the red foots keeps trying to get back with me." He sits on by bed. "I need you to be my fake girlfriend for a while."

——-
Sorry it's short.