Fake

"So you want me to be your fake girlfriend because Alexis is basically a crazy bitch?" I ask Colby.
"Pretty much." He sighs out. "Okay fine, but we definitely have to make it believable if you wanna actually make her hate you." I say pulling out my phone to go look at Instagram. "Also call me viv for now on."
I get up to walk out of my room knowing I just basically gave myself to the devil. I go into the kitchen and pour some Jack and coke noticing Tara walk in.
"Hey anne." He greeted with a smile. "Hey." I say back walking back into my room with the cup in my hand.
Colby was still sitting on my bed. I just smiled and sat next to him. "Instagram pics not colb." I say as he sat up and we go over to the big mirror placed in the color of my room.
I take my phone out to take the picture like a normal couple would and end up getting the perfect picture to post on his instagram.

ColbyBrock: viv is cute

ColbyBrock: viv is cute. 🖤

You smile at his caption and like the post. "So this fake relationship this what's in it for me?" I ask Colby who was now looking through my phone.
"You get to help me and Sam lead." He puts my phone down. " but don't tell a soul." He gave me a wink and walked out of my room
I sigh and turn on my tv to watch some Grey's Anatomy and finishing my drink still wondering why the actual hell Colby choose me.
I end up falling asleep over time and then suddenly hear a loud gun shoot through out the house. I quickly get up and run to grab my gun then quickly downstairs. I look to my right too see an old ally of ours dead on the ground and Colby with a gun in his hand.
"What the fuck Colby." I say a little shaken up. "He came at me and broke into the house." He said with heavy breathing.
I walk over to the lifeless body and shot him one last time to make sure he was dead. "Go get devyn to hell me hide his body." I say as he runs off.
I hear devyn's tiny foot steps come down the stairs to help me dig a deep hole and to throw the body in it. We both put the dirt back over the whole and walk back inside to our rooms.
I slowly fall back asleep until I feel a dip in my bed. The smell smelt like Colby so I flip over and oddly cuddle up to him as puts an arm over me as I finally fall asleep.