War

I wake up feeling an arm around my waist looking over to see Colby. I smile and move it hand away from my waist slowly and carefully but to wake him up. I get up to my closet and pull out a black playboy crop top and black leggings.
I go into the bathroom and strip from the clothes I've slept In and got into the shower. After I was finished I go put my clothes on and to walk back in my room to see Colby still dead asleep.
I walk over to him and start tickling him "colbs Wakey wakey." I laugh out.
Colby groans and picks me up and throws me onto the bed and pulls me too his chest.
"Don't fucking do that again or you'll get punished." He says in a husky morning voice.
I simply nodded knowing we aren't actually dating but the thought of him doing sexual things to me was nice.
I hear Colby's phone go off and he checks it. "Another fucking man down." He groans "viv go get sam and aryia, you come along too." He says letting go of me and getting up to go change and I run to get aryia and Sam.
All four of us were ready with guns and black clothes on as usual when we left the house. We load up into the car and Colby starts driving to where I'm guessing Jake was.
We finally see Jake I go to help him with his cut and bring him into the SUV to stitch it up. I'm also the medic in the gang so I'm usually always on deck when someone's hurt.
After I get Jake fixed up I make him prop his foot up in the seat and the Colby and the other two come running in.
After we get home me and Colby run to get Jake into his room and help his prop his leg up.
"Anne there's gonna be war." Jake said and I just shook my head.
"I'm sure there will be after this but please don't move this leg for Atleast a week okay?" I say and he nods while I walk out of the room.
"He should be Able to come back in a week." I say to Sam and Colby as they nod walking away.
I walk into my room checking if it was okay to shower swimming outside and which it was. So I go find my my bikini and put it on knowing a showing a lot of skin and walk downstairs.
I walk out onto the back deck and go towards to pool to walk into it. I find a floaty and start to lay on it soaking up the sun and relaxing.
"Viv." I hear Colby say. "Yes boss?" I say looking at him.
"Better watch out." He says doing a cannon ball into the pool.
I groan and wipe the water off of my face glaring at him. He laughs and swims over to me with a floaty as well. We both lay there soaking up the sun and relaxing like I was previously by myself.
We soon here everyone in the house come join us to come realize by the pool besides Jake. I loved spending time with the whole gang. It was great because we never normally do this because all of us are watching the house, each other's back, or making little drug deals.
We all sat there and hanged out till we heard shots fire from inside the house.