1.8 Train Timetable

"Christ Iris." Lottie laughed as I stumbled around the hotel room, Bobby and Gary lay on the bed watching Lottie try and calm me down. "Okay okay jokes aside - I'm hurt." I said and slumped down into a chair. "Aw Iris it's not a reflection on you, just his shit actions." Gary said the me and I flashed him a drunk smile. "To be honest I was hoping to end up going home with him." I mumbled out and Bobby snapped his head up. "You were?" He softly said and I avoided his eyes. "Iris - no!" Lottie exclaimed and I rolled my eyes, "well it's been so long since I've done anything with a guy." I laughed sadly and Gary chuckled. "Could be easily fixed." He jokes and Lottie shot him a look. Bobby patted the bed sheets absently and looked around, "well he's a dick, we all know you can do better." I spoke and Lottie flicked her hair back. "You know she can." She smirked and he narrowed his eyes at her. I gave him a grateful smile and rolled my head back, kicking off my heels. "Right she's about to fall asleep so get out." Lottie said to Bobby and Gary and they mumbled a short protest but got up. I closed my eyes and peaked out at their retreating figures, falling asleep.

I sipped on my tea and watched Lottie pick at her nails, my hangover clouding over me. "He's suppose to be here by now!" She hissed and I nodded pretending to know what she was talking about. Taking another sip I googled Lucas's name and scrolled through the tabloids - admiring the blurred out photo of him getting his dick sucked. "Do you think I'll look okay cause of what he did?" I asked suddenly, worrying about the consequences of his actions on me. "Who? What are you talking about?" Lottie snapped and I pressed my lips together. "Lucas?" And I nodded, glancing away. "No, everyone's on your side! I read it this morning on the Daily Mail." She replied, softening her voice and peering into her coffee cup. "Should I read the leftovers?" She asked and I laughed at her old habit. "I've got to get going, I'll miss my train!" I told her and she grimaced at me, "Please stay till Gary gets here!" She pleaded and I helplessly sighed. "Lottie I-" I started before a loud voice called out. "Sorry! I'm so sorry love! This fool was holding me up!" Gary yelled and we both turned to look at him, walking up the road with Bobby hot on his heels. "Aw shit." I mumbled out and looked away, smoothing my hair down. "Alright Iris." Bobby grinned and I returned his smile, too quickly and too enthusiastically for my liking. "What are you doing here?" Lottie laughed and he straightened up, patting his leg. "Well, I've got to get the train up north don't I. Zara's got a photo shoot there and she's asked if I can visit her." He explained and I twisted my hands together tightly. "That's nice." I simply said and he flicked my a glance from the corner of his eye. "Plus I know Iris was getting the train so they can keep each other company!" Gary exclaimed and I bit my lip, unsure of what he was doing. "So no need to run through a train station for me!" Bobbys eyes danced as he spoke to me and I crossed my arms defensively as his comment. "You's better leave soon to catch your train then." Lottie smiled at me and I narrowed my eyes at the group.

"Sit down!" I hissed as Bobby stood up from our seats on the train again. "The seats are sore!" He moaned and I rolled my eyes, tugging his wrist and he flopped back on his seat. I turned to watch the landscape rush past through the window and tune out Bobbys humming, when he suddenly poked my arm. "Oi." He said and I moved to face him. "Yes?" I answered him sharply and he grinned at me. "Jesus moody pants, wonder how we ever won love island with that attitude towards me." He joked and I blushed at him bringing up our history. "We're not together anymore." I stated. "Don't remind me." He twisted his lips and I looked away, hating both of us for consistently doing this to ourselves. "What did you want to ask." I returned the conversation to his previous point and he smiled, remembering. "Oh yeah, just wanted to say that last night was a shit show for you and we all thought Lucas was out of hand. The guys unfollowed him after and Rahim had a word with him over text this morning." Bobby said to me and I gripped his arm thankfully. "That means a lot." I told him and smiled at him. He blinked at me and rested his head against his seat. "I don't want to do this." He finally spoke after I watched him, wondering what he was doing. "Do what?" I asked and he looked away. "Go and see Zara." He mumbled and I picked at my tights on my legs. "Oh? I'm sure it'll be fun! She's a gorgeous model Bobby." I encouraged him and felt my soul shrinking. "Aye but there's a massive problem." He looked back at me and I lowered one of my eyebrows. "And that is?" I questioned and he placed a hand over mine. "She's not you? And I'm really not over you." He spoke and I stared at him for a few moments. Suddenly I ripped my hand from under his and clasped them together. "Bobby no that's so unfair. On her and me." I sighed and he didn't reply. "Please tell me you're not dating her to get a reaction out of me?" I questioned and he sheepishly looked away. I felt butterflied spring up in me at the thought he still loved me and this was all for my benefit but he shook his head. "I do like her." He replied and then looked around. "I'm just going to nip to the toilet." He states and I nodded, moving my head back to our the window and listening to him walk away. "Ah shit." I mumbled as I felt a tear splash down my face. What was he doing to me?