Sick (Leo)

A/N: Hello! I'm going to get straight to the point because if I don't then I'll go talking about something else, like how my cat won't sit on me right now.

The chapter titles will say which character it is focused on, then it'll say what kind of chapter this is. For example, I may put:

Percabeth- Mortals Meet

That would be mortals meeting Percabeth. You get the point!

Also, in this story, ambrosia and nectar wouldn't help. It just helps with the plot.

Ok, enjoy the story now.

————————————————————————

Third Person POV

When Leo woke up, he immediately ran to the bathroom. He just made it before he retched into the toilet.

He sat there, vomiting his insides out (not literally) for Zeus knows how long. It was only 4:37 am when he woke up, so no one heard him. He wanted to keep it that way.

Eventually, Leo heard someone open the bathroom door. He ducked his head, but that made it worse and he, once again, retched into the toilet.

He felt someone start rubbing his back and mutter, "Oh gods, Leo."

When he turned to look at who was there, he noticed a feather braided into chocolate brown hair. Leo didn't even have to think to know it was Piper. She sat there, eyebrows knitted, rubbing his back.

When he went to retch again, Piper held his hair back. Then Leo started shivering. she noticed and ran faster than Hermes' kids to get a blanket. When she came back, she had 3 blankets and a pillow.

She saw wet streaks down his cheeks and knew he was silently crying.

"It hurts," Leo rasped. Saying just that basically burned his throat. Piper put a hand to his forehead and went to get a thermometer.

A few minutes later, they had a retching Leo, a concerned Piper, and a 102.7 fever. When Leo tried to tell Piper that he was freezing, she shushed him and draped the blanket over him.

She put her arms around him and pulled him into her chest. Leo sat there, shivering and crying. Piper kept her arms around him and rubbed his back, telling him calming words of encouragement that it would be over soon.

After 20 more minutes of retching, Leo slowly stopped heaving and throwing up. His breaths became more even.

It took Piper a while to realize he was asleep. She silently slipped a pillow between him and her chest. Although she was dating Jason, he was a supporting boyfriend and knew that she loved Leo like a brother.

She kissed the top of his head, and pulled another blanket on top of him. She gently stroked his arm and rubbed circles on his palm if he grabbed it.

Piper just sat there throughout the whole day holding Leo, muttering calming words, and rubbing his back while he heaved.

They spent the next 2 days doing this, and Leo always came to Piper when he was sick after that.