Noah Smith

A/N: i absolutely suck at writing so just read it if you want to see without your eyes

👄

k anyways.

i don't have any sense of humor really, but i do try my best. i am not the best writer but i will try will my grammar unless it's an A/N bc then i will not try whatsoever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Noah's POV

Hey guys! The names Noah. But obviously you know that already! If you don't know me, then you're living under a rock. Or probably a mountain. I'm the most handsome male at Lakeview High. I've got dark, curly brown hair and bright, sky blue eyes that seem to shine in the sun. I mean, I'm gorgeous. None of the girls can resist me. Except one.

Annabeth Chase.

Here's the thing about Annabeth: she rejects anyone and everyone that asks her out. But obviously she'll say yes to me! She has to. Every time someone asks her out, she slaps them, hard, may I add, and tells them she has a boyfriend. I know she's just waiting for me!

Anyways, she's beautiful. Even that word doesn't cover it. She has long, blonde hair that are always in perfect princess curls. It almost reaches her butt, which is large but not too large. I just want to squish it. (A/N: i want to vomit at my own story) She has a perfect tan that you can only obtain by spending hours at the beach. Typical Californian girl.

But no.

Her eyes completely ruin the picture, but make her even more beautiful at the same time. They're a steely gray. They get darker when she's mad, and lighter when she's happy. Most of the time, they're in between since she's usually focused on her schoolwork or book.

That's another thing. She's absolutely stunning, but she's also the smartest and most badass girl ever. That's exactly why I love her.

I was going to ask her out at the end of the day later. And I had the perfect plan (don't think so, but you do you boo).

~~~~~Bob Says Hello~~~~~

It was finally the end of the day, and I couldn't spot Annabae anywhere.

Deciding to walk outside, there were a bunch of people gathered. All of them had at least one other person to talk to, so I ignored them. I saw my friends a couple times, waved, smiled, and walked away. Finally I spotted Annabae.

She was beautiful, sitting under an oak tree. She was reading a book, which was The Hunger Games. Ew!! Who reads those books anymore? (i want to kill my own character please help me) Whatever. At least she's hot, and smart enough to help me. I was already planning out our wedding!

I held my head high, and walked over to her.

"Hey, babe. My house, 8:00 tonight, I'll pick you up," I tell the gorgeous girl sitting in front of me, winking. She bursts out laughing.

"Babe-? Your house-? 8:00-? I'm sorry- but- I have- a- boyfriend!" she manages to get out between her laughter- which sounds like an angel.

I'm so confused. "Boyfriend?" I ask. "Baby, I thought-" I was cut off by Annabeth judo-flipping me.

I stare at her, wide-eyed. She reaches out, closing my mouth which I didn't realize was hanging open.

"Yes, boyfriend. Why can't you get that simple sentence past that thick head of yours?" she asks, clearly annoyed.

"You have no boyfriend. There's no proof."

"I do too."

"Do not."

"Do too."

"Do not."

"Do too."

"Do-" I was cut off by a voice from behind me.

"Actually, I'm pretty sure she does." I turn around and swear I turned gay for a few seconds. Standing there was easily the most attractive guy I had ever seen. He had raven black, messy hair, which looked like he had just woken up from a nap. His nose was small, but the perfect size for his face. It tilted up slightly at the tip- almost like a button nose. He had high cheekbones, but that didn't make his face look any longer than it should have been. The most striking feature, though, were his eyes. They were a bright sea-green- the most unique eyes I had ever seen. They were green with a tint of blue, a few specks flowing out from the middle of his iris. He was extremely hot- the girls outside were all staring at him.

After getting over my shock, I spoke. "Well where is he? And who are you?"

This guy had the nerve to laugh. "I, good sir, am the almighty Percy Jackson," he exclaimed, using a bad British accent- you could tell he did it on purpose.

I felt a light shove and watched as Annabeth ran straight into his already open arms. She was tall, but compared to him she looked tiny. This Percy guy wrapped his thin but muscular arms around her shoulders. She wrapped her thin but muscular arms around his torso. Annabeth buried her head into Percy's chest, taking deep breaths of the ocean scent that I could smell, even from here.

"Hey, Wise Girl," Percy said, speaking softly. He ran his fingers through her blonde curls, unknotting her hair.

She pulled back, cupping his face in her hands as if to make sure he was real. "Why are you here, Seaweed Brain?"

I didn't know what the nicknames were about, but clearly they understood.

"I came to surprise you. Why else?" Percy asked, still running his hands through her locks of golden hair.

Then, the unexpected happened. Annabeth smiled, a gorgeous smile that showed all of her perfectly straight teeth. She kissed him, skimming her arms along his neck, tugging softly on his hair.

Everyone in the school gasped. No one expected the extremely hot girl to be actually dating someone- much less someone this hot. They pulled back, obviously forgetting that everyone was watching them. Percy took Annabeth's hand, gently pulling her along to a grey car. He opened her door, buckled her up, and sped away.

No one ever asked her out again.