Captain Niall

"My name is Niall Horan and this is my story of how I helped my bandmates to realize that they were in love.

They were stubborn, I tell you that. Fucking oblivion and scared but I'm a patient man. My methods may not always be that great but you know, I was young and I can be kind of blunt. In my defense, we didn't even know each other at first. I got better at it with time and hey, it worked!

Never forget that I'm the captain of this ship but let's be honest, at first I just thought they were friends, you know? It took me some time to catch up.

I'm an observer. In the beginning, I was amused by their interaction with each other but I just thought that they had a bromance going on, because in my seventeen years of life experience at that point I only had guy friends that were just friends, you know? I never had a problem with homosexuality, it was just unfamiliar to me. I grew up in a small town in Ireland and I was young and innocent. If they didn't know what was going on, who was I to label their friendship?

When our fandom started to reference them as Larry Stylinson I began to wonder how they came to the conclusion that Harry and Louis in fact were in love with each other, so I turned to my trusted friend Google. I got my own suspicions that I had all along confirmed. I was convinced! The only question was how I would make the boys aware of what we all already knew?

Well, let's just start from the beginning, shall we?