Who is Larry Stylinson?

So we went home to see our families and celebrate Christmas but we stayed in touch and I know Harry and Louis went to visit each other. They really couldn't stay away from one another. As for me, I enjoyed some quiet time in Irland.

We reconnected again in January and went to Harry's dad's bungalow for a couple of days to hang out. Louis and Harry shared a bed but I didn't react to it. We were getting used to them being stuck together.

It was when Harry had an interview with Sugerscape a couple of days later that I started to actually wonder about the nature of their relationship. Harry got the question who his first real crush was and he answered Louis. Why would he joke about that? When I asked him about it later he just said that it was just for fun so I left it.

More strange events took place. A fan gave Harry a t-shirt that said Harry ❤ Louis on it and Harry immediately put it on. I mean, okay then?

We went on a X-factor tour and it was amazing. We got a taste of how our lives could be in the future. The tour ended in April and we all got some time off again. I went back to Ireland but Louis and Harry went on a ski trip together.

We had gotten apartments in the same complex. Louis and Harry decided to live together. I didn't get it. Why live together when you could live by yourself? We were in the same building for christ's sake and we saw each other all the time. That wasn't enough for the two of them apparently.

I mean, this was getting ridiculous in the way that they clearly had a thing for each other and I was okay with it. I just wanted them to tell us, you know? The fans had picked up on it as well and called them Larry Stylinson which was kind of cute. To my confusion, they denied that they would be romantically involved. I understood why they wouldn't announce it to the world but they could, at least come clean to me and the boys. We were in a band together!

So I started to observe them in silence, even more than usual and to my surprise, I realized that they most likely weren't a couple. They just thought that they were friends, totally oblivious to each other's feelings. Was I wrong?

I decided to take part in the fan's investigation and started to google intensely. Man, the things I found! I'm not even gonna mention the wide selection of fanfics, because that's just weird when you read written smut about two of your best mates (of course I read it, but still). After spending an evening going through thread after thread, tweet after tweet, I was convinced. The fans saw the same as me. Harry and Louis were clearly in love with each other. They just didn't know it yet. Well, what kind of friend would I be if I didn't help them figure it out? I needed a plan. They would only deny it if I asked them directly so that would just be a waste of time.

I was biding my time. I didn't really know how to approach this. In the meantime, we were crazy busy. We had started to record our first album and we did a lot of interviews.

In August Harry and Louis went to the Leeds festival together and they were both buzzing about it when they came back. It seemed like they had a great time together. As for me, I tried to figure out if one of them actually was aware of their feelings. After observing them I was pretty sure that at least Harry had caught on. So I guessed I would start with him. I started to leave not-so-subtle hints about him and Louis and their 'friendship'. Harry always blushed adorably but he didn't budge. I had to step up my game.

I was working the Horan magic and I could see that he was about to break and spill all his fluffy feelings when something I hadn't foreseen happened.

Our management apparently thought that they had to stop the Larry rumors once and for all. Louis went to a meeting and came back visibly upset. I could see that he had been crying. Our management had come up with the crazy idea to get Louis a 'girlfriend'. That's how Eleanor came into the picture.

When we signed our contracts we had no idea that we gave them the right to control us. I had to bleach my hair for five years but I'll take that any day despite how much I hated it in the end, then being told who I could or couldn't love.

The management didn't stop there. While Louis got a steady beard Harry, on the other hand, was sent on dates with a bunch of different women. Soon he got the reputation of being a womanizer. It was so unfair!

I watch them crumble under the pressure and they were clearly unhappy. Louis tweeted Always in my heart Harry Styles. Yours sincerely Louis. I couldn't take it anymore.
That's when I introduced my friend tequila and a little game called truth or dare.

I'm not stupid. I know that a drunken dare doesn't make two people shoved so deep into the closet, confess their undying love for each other, but maybe it would at least be a good start to make those two lovebirds crack and surrender.

I started to plan the whole thing. What kind of questions would I ask them? What kind of dares would I make them do? I obviously had to get the rest of the boys in on the plan but how the hell would I convince them that our two other bandmates were in love with each other? I ponder about that for a day or two before I just decided to address the situation.

We had the day off and I called Liam and Zayn and told them to come over. It took them five minutes to knock on the door and I let them inside. As soon as we sat down I burst out.
"Guys, I think Louis and Harry are in love with each other but refuse to act on it. How can we help them?"

Liam and Zayn stared at me for a moment until Liam sighed and answered.
"Yeah, we know. It's pretty obvious if you ask me."

Zayn nodded his head in response. Well, that went better than expected. It was time for the next part of the plan.