I always knew and I always thought you were mine.

Before I really do start please do comment 'star' when you read a misspelled word or something about grammar errors, and lastly Welcome to She's my Momma enjoy reading my darlings~

-Anghela<3

She's My Momma 01

It all started after the Dragon Cry arc, when they all met a dragon who goes crazy for power, when Natsu almost died on the job, when he said, they were a family. His heart fluttered, as if butterflies were swirling his whole being, the feeling of his family together.

How he wished that time never ended at that moment. How he wanted to stay at his arms and her by his father's side, how he wanted that moment to last longer. But even though that moment was now a memory, the feeling of warmth still spread throughout his heart.

But right now, no happy moments should swarm through his head, no getting distracted. They were on a job, a demon to defeat right in front of him and her. He was beaten up, after being slapped away by a giant hand he crashed at a tree, making his head spin here and there.

"Happy!" she called out trying to get to him, but then the demon noticed her presence and turned to her.

Making a dash to protect the little feline, she stands firm in front of him. She was all battered up, her blue blouse now in tatters, her skirt now ripped, her beautiful skin all red and aching. But here she was, in front of him, protecting him.

"Lushee" he called out paws out stretch to get to her.

"Get some rest Happy, I'll handle this" she reassured the little feline on the ground, not looking at him but staring directly at the demon.

She dashed towards it, calling two of her spirits Loki and Virgo; to help her fight the demon in front of them. A kick, punch, and a loud cry could be heard from here and there. Seconds turned to minutes of fighting it, and finally they put the demon to its rest.

Happy crawling into his fours looked up and smiled, he knew she could take 'em, after all she was his mother. A grin crept into his face; everything went silent as the demon falls. As it falls, it's mouth open and as if on cue a hue of blue went towards Happy.

Happy, not expecting the attack he couldn't do a thing but widen his eyes, 'this is it, I'm gonna die'. As the beam gets nearer, a person stood tall in his way, and if his eyes widen a second ago, then his eyes now is wider.

As the beams hit her head on, his tears flowed uncontrollably. Oh how he wanted to scoop her up so she wouldn't get hit on his place, but he couldn't. He was out of magic, hell he doesn't even know why his still conscious. But now, all he knows is that his mother was taking the hit for him.

"LUSHEE!" he screamed at her flying body, with one final push he was suddenly engulfed with a shining light.

But that was not of his concern for now, all that was in his head was his mother, sprinting into where she has flown to, he whips his head from right to left, looking for where she could've landed. His heart was thumping loudly, the loud noise that he once was hearing now replaced with ringing and his thumping heart.

"LUSHE!" he calls out, hoping to hear her voice.

He keeps on shouting her name, until he finally saw her. Burned and bleeding out, Happy dashed to her side, shaking her limp-ly arms. His tears began to cloud his eyes more; all he could see was her bruised body, her bleeding body, her unconscious body. Although his mind clouded, one name struck out the most.