A memory we could no longer go back to.

She's my Momma 04

Time skip 2 weeks~

Team Natsu easily finished their job and got their reward money, surprisingly full. Although they did get their reward on full payment that doesn't mean that Mt. Hakobe was intact, no it was the opposite. Just as they picked the flower Natsu yelled making a huge avalanche, and of course being the idiot he is he 'fire dragon roared' the damn snow.

Resulting for Erza to slash the top mountain out, and Gray freezing the rolling avalanche before it would sack them all up, Lucy paled and muttered about rent while Happy danced and teases Lucy, not until she reminded him his fishes though. Lisanna though, she felt like she was out of place for once, this was her first time going on a job with team Natsu, and now she knows why this group was destructive.

Present time, it was a beautiful Wednesday morning, Lucy sat comfortably on the bar stool drinking happily with her strawberry milkshake. It was supposed to be beautiful, not until a certain fire dragon slayer came in and slammed the door opened. The sudden opening made a certain barrel fly out towards a naked ice-make mage, and so the fighting began.

"This never really does change, no?" Lucy sighs and places her chin unto her palms.

All of a sudden a blur of blue suddenly crashed into Lucy's chest he was giggling while tackling the blonde. He was now a ball of sunshine, his grin wide as a plate.

"Why, someone's happy" Lucy teases, slowly standing up from the sudden tackle.

"Who wouldn't be?!" Happy exclaimed, throwing his paws upwards.

"And why is that?" asked the smiling barmaid.

"Tomorrow's our yearly Family Day, Mira" Happy beamed jumping up and down from the counter.

"Tomorrow will be the Lushee, Happy, and Natsu Day! The Dragneel's Yearly Family Day" he exclaimed loudly, the guild mates who heard chuckled at Happy's excitement.

"How adorable, who came up with that?" Mira asked while wiping the counter.

"We agreed unto it" Natsu answered coming in to the conversation, he swings his right arm towards Lucy's neck and scooped Happy with his left arm.

"Aye!" Happy agreed raising a paw.

"Yo Luce!" Natsu grins, showing his fangs out.

"Hey Natsu" Lucy greeted, Natsu then let his arms out of her neck and sits beside her.

"I haven't really seen you in a while now Luce, where have ya' been?" he murmured puffing his cheeks as if he was mad.

"Oh? And now it's my fault? Who hasn't been on the guild lately?" Luce snap back, eyebrow twitching and a tick mark on the side.

"Oh well, Ha ha, my bad" he said sheepishly, making Happy snicker at his fathers behavior.

"Whatever Natsu" Lucy dismissed, now looking at his best friend.

He never really did changed, not even the slightest bit although his now busy but still the same Natsu. And even though he's now in a relationship his still the same Natsu that she knew, smiling at her best friend who was now gulping every food Mira brought for him.

"I kind 'a did missed you Natsu" she blurted; shocked Natsu stopped eating and faced her.

His face now tinted with pink, eyes wide, with his mouth hanging wide. Lucy just stared at him and giggle, what's wrong of saying she missed her best friend? It's been quite a while since they really talked to each other.