Darling I should've tried, to not let you go on your own.

She's my Momma 05

As the sun started to set, Lucy made a dash to grab a piece of mission- not even daring to know what it is; and made Mira stomp it. Although Mira was hesitant at first she just sighs and bid a good luck to the blonde, Lucy really needs to be selfish at times Mira thought and sadly smiled at what the blonde told her about her younger sister.

Thankfully though Happy and Natsu didn't saw Lucy grab a mission and didn't go home with her, she was thankful yet there was this other feeling of hope for either of them to really see. Sadly though her suppressed plea didn't come true, she waited for them to come and barged in but they didn't, she was leaving later how she wanted to at least see them before she go.

Meanwhile at Natsu and Happy's home, both were now planning on what to do for their family day. Happy was so excited, this moment just comes in once in a year. It was the time of the day where Natsu and Lucy's attention was inside their family, where the three of them could be seen and felt like a family.

But tomorrow though Happy planned a special thing for them, although Natsu have seen it before but Lucy still hasn't. Snickering to himself he imagined how Lucy would react when she saw him as a human?

A little blue haired boy with bright brown eyes like hers, would she be proud of him? Of course she would be. He practiced this all year for this Family Day; he even had Mira as her instructor. And boy did their training wear him out; Mira was a strict teacher that's for sure.

"Time for bed buddy" Natsu called out to let him know he's turning the lights out.

"Aye!" he chirped and went to his own hammock.

A comfortable silence engulfed them; a peace in mind was what they needed when they were both so excited. But suddenly battle was raging on Happy's head, he was contemplating whether to ask or not, and so his curious self won.

"Hey Natsu?" he ask and Natsu hummed, indicating he was listening.

"Do, do you like Lushe?" he asks out of the blue, sitting up from his hammock to face Happy a look of confusion danced on Natsu's face.

"Of course I like Luce, Happy. Why'd you ask?" Natsu sank back to his hammock and stared at the ceiling.

"No, what I meant is, like-like, Natsu" Happy now turned to his father, silence followed before Natsu finally answered.

"I don't know Happy, I never know what that kind of feeling is" he answered truthfully then afterwards he let out a deep sigh.

"How do you feel about momma, Natsu?" he asks, not really concerned of how he said momma instead of Lucy.

Natsu already knew Happy wanted Lucy as his mother, and although he likes it too he cannot just abandon Lisanna who helped him raise Happy. But now the question was out, how does he feel about Lucy? A flash of gold then went by his brain, a smile tugged into his lips.

"How do I feel about her? I feel safe and contented for what feels like a first time" he grinned at the memory of how she hugged him behind, that was when they finally defeated the dragons and future Rogue.

"Now imagine Lushe leaving us with another man" with that sentence, Natsu laid there as if his world just crumbled.

Doing what Happy just said, Natsu's heart clenched, his blood boiled and now he wanted to just smack that guys face. No man should claim his Luce, no one but him.