Chapter 7

Releasing a small smile, I relax into the bus seat, running my fingers through my sons hair as we drive toward the site where the students will be conducting their training camp. Aizawa, much like Hiro, had the same idea, of falling asleep on the bus.

Leaving me to tend to the crazy class.

Shoto, being the sweet boy he is, sat behind me, reading through a small book he had packed to keep himself occupied throughout the trip, a small hum or gasp leaving his lips as he reads on, he was getting really into it. It isn't often Shoto can spare time for himself, with training for his hero aspirations and occupied with his school work, he can't have any time to himself. It's nice that he's got an hour or two to read a book.

I couldn't help but giggle as my eyes flit toward my son and I see Hiro snuggle into Aizawa's sleeping bag. The black haired male wakes up briefly with a chuckle, asking me for permission to let him in. Without a moment of hesitation, I nod, smiling as Aizawa gently picks Hiro up and places him on his chest before zipping the sleeping bag up before falling back asleep, holding him close. Hiro immediately snuggles into him and snoozes.

Aizawa, much like the rest of the class, has grown an attachment to the little redhead. All of them begging me to allow him to come out at lunchtime, wanting to play with him and cuddle with him. At first, he was rather shy, I mean, why wouldn't he be? There's around twenty teenagers, with whom some are taller than me, gushing over him. Even Bakugo didn't mind it when Hiro walked over and gave him a hug. Hiro, the little cinnamon roll he was, often thought Bakugo was sad whenever he bit at anyone, so he'd always come and hug him which would always calm the temperamental blonde down a tad. It was as if the child had an unknown gift. However, even though Hiro loved the attention, he always ended up in Shoto's lap, snuggling into his chest and falling asleep while his uncle did some schoolwork.

Humming softly, I turn to look at the class, my knees on my seat as I do a quick head count, you never know if someone was going to throw Mineta out of the window. Sending the kids a soft smile as they get on with their own thing. Jiro was sitting with her earbuds in, listening to some music, having a small conversation with Momo while she was looking over a book, full of molecular substances so she could create more items. Bakugo, unusually quiet, was slowly simmering in the corner of the bus with Kaminari and Kirishima trying to annoy him. Uraraka sat beside a flustered Midoriya, a small smile playing on my lips as Shoto stares at the green haired boy from afar.

Smirking softly, I poke Shoto's cheek, giggling as he blinks a few times before turning his attention to me. Do I smell a little love blossoming? A little childhood crush of some sorts? Is Shoto being experimental? As Shoto's eyes flit toward me, a small blush creeps upon his cheeks before he clears his throat and shakes head.

"So," I press, leaning on the headrest of the chair with my cheek smushed against the top, "You and Midoriya, huh?"

"I - I don't know what you mean," Shoto hums, looking down at his lap and clearing his throat, "We're just friends, Onee - San, nothing more,"

"I find that hard to believe when you're face is the same shade as your scar, Shoto," I point out, poking his nose with a giggle and looking toward where Shoto is sitting, "Sho - kun's got a little crush,"

"I do not," he whispers, trying to draw as little attention as he can, "Onee - San, please,"

"You do though, your brother stared at me like that and we were dating," I hum smiling goofily, feeling like a little school girl, "I mean come on, he made you use your fire, you said you weren't here to make friends but you have with Midoriya,"

"You're ridiculous," he mutters, staring out the window before glaring at me, "It's not Midoriya,"

"But you're looking at —" I begin before looking again and realising who he's looking at and gawking at him. The male watching as I whisper shriek at him, "Momo?! You like Momo?!"