Chapter Fourteen

My intent gaze swarm around the crowd of guests, all smiles and merry, eating, drinking and of course dancing to the sweet Afro music from the live band Bisola had hired. It was three hours past noon and the reception had kick started and my wife-Oh, I loved the sound of that- had ditched her long dress for a shorter gown of the same colour. I complained inwardly because I had dreamed of taking it off myself in the privacy of our honeymoon. However, staring at this new dress stirred up a hunger in my body. The dress was almost armless, with its neckline going lower to accentuate a fair cleavage that appeared whenever she bent slightly especially at our first official dance as a couple.

It was sweet torture.

"Want to escape?" I asked, gazing at her like a horny teenager who had gotten his golden opportunity at a high school party. Well, I was a man with blood in my veins, craving my wife wasn't novel. She snagged my attention when she nodded, the same raw desire visible in her eyes as well. The fact that she wanted this accelerated mine and soon I found myself grabbing her hands and giving a solid excuse in order to leave our celebration party.

"Its been a long day and we're tired. We want to retreat and rest." was my platinum excuse. It worked as everyone cheered us on to leave and do what we had to do, regardless, I saw knowing looks from some of them, like they knew resting was off tonight's package.

I was a teeny bit mollified but then I thought, if I intended making love to my wife then that was what I would do. So with hands still clasped, we said goodbye to everyone, thanking them for coming. Bisola agreed to take care of Minho-her grandson whom she was delighted to get to know better-but as we turned to leave, she wore a knowing gleam and a smug look. I chose to ignore it.

"Is it me or did mum just look smug knowing why we're leaving so soon?" Tomiwa asked, a faint smile on the corner of her lips.

I paused, grabbed her and kissed her soundly and long enough to get everyone's attention. "There! I guess I've made it clear to everyone." I replied cockily. My wife blushed but said nothing. With a final nod at our guests, I led my wife out of the chapel which had served as the wedding mass and reception hall. While we took pictures outside, some wedding designers had come in to redecorate courtesy of my mother-in-law. She had done so much for our successful wedding and I was honoured to be her son-in-law.

Currently, we walked to the staff quarters which had been offered to us as a place to spend a short period of time to commemorate our wedding. If it were left to me, I'd have arranged flight tickets to go wherever in the world she wanted to go to but for the sake of her health, the quarters would suffice. Hand in hand, we went in silence. Occasionally, we'd look at each other and grin like silly clowns and it all felt so perfect. At the door to the bungalow, was a key card and a small note. All it said was "We at Eko hospital, wish you both a happy married life." Tomiwa stood on her toes to peer at the note and smiled after reading it. Using the card, I opened the door and saw the surprise, packaged no doubt by the hospital.

There were rose petals from the door to the bed and more, shaped like a heart on the white sheets of the bed. On the nearest round table, a bucket containing a bottle of nonalcoholic sparkling wine tucked in ice, stood proudly, along with two wine glasses. I was sure it would have been champagne or something alcoholic if the circumstance was different but my wife ought not to take anything that could ruin her health.

"Oh what's this?" My wife picked up a medium sized shopping bag and gazed at me. I shrugged and urged her to check its contents to know. The first thing she brought out was a note-so many notes today-and she read it silently. I waited patiently till she was done and asked who it was from. She only mumbled "my mum" then with a hint of embarrassment, she held the bag invertedly so that the contents poured out. Seams of lingerie all in different colours stared right back at us. Immediately, my thoughts wandered to what they would all look like in my wife's body, the outcome send a shiver down my spine. I cleared my throat but said nothing. Totally short of words.

"Your mum is really cool, you know." I whistled, when I could finally come up with words.

"Um, I'm gonna go change into these." she picked up the one in fiery red. I nearly convulsed. But then I remembered, "I wanted to be the one to take your gown off." And as I said that, I moved over to her, my eyes, seeking permission. She swallowed and nodded. With my hands, I guided her to turn around but she laughed and rose her right arm instead. I barely understood until I saw the head of the zip underneath her arm. Oh wow, so women's dresses didn't always have their zips at the back? Awesome discovery!

Slowly, my hands trembling, I unzipped it. Every part unzipped revealed a layer of soft flesh that left me salivating and mentally growling like a werewolf in the full moon but I recovered, knowing it was my wedding night and I had to take things slow and gentle with her. I successfully took off her dress leaving her in her undergarments; a white lacy bra and matching panties. For a while, I just stood and ogled at my wife, the masterpiece.

God definitely took His time in sculpturing her body.

"You can stay there and drool while I shower." Knowing what she was doing to me and proud of it, she turned around in seductively slow motion to the door which I believed led to the bathroom. Before she got in, she turned around, and winked at me before sauntering in. I marveled at her temerity. As I heard the sound of the shower running, I took off my tux, tie and shirt. Wait, what if she wanted to take off my clothes herself, I wondered. I glanced at my shirt on the chair nearest to the bed. Oh well, we'd both do great without it.

In just my boxer briefs, I sat on the bed and did nothing but wait, sometimes I counted the ceiling just to make time go faster. At last, the bathroom door opened and out came my wife suddenly shy and clasping her towel around her timidly, her eyes avoiding my face. I stood immediately and reached for her but she swatted my hands, "Go shower first!" she said, I closed my eyes, resigned that I wasn't getting what I wanted at that very moment and decided to do as she had asked. Walking past her, I got a sniff of the bathing soap she had used. It smelled like apples which was very appealing. Heck, everything about her was appealing tonight.

I had no idea if I could call what transpired in the shower as a real shower. It was definitely the briefest shower in my entire life. As soon as I applied the soap on my body, I turned on the shower and rinsed off immediately. Grabbing a towel, I cleaned my face and the rest of my body then tied it around my waist. While brushing my teeth, I gave my reflection on the mirror a pep talk.

"Jin, you have to take things slow. Be gentle with her. She's been through so much and doesn't need a freak tonight. Make it worth her while!" Satisfied, I retreated back to the room where I met my wife in the sexiest lingerie ever. Its red colour highlighted her dark skin, and enhanced her curves making me forget my whole pep talk seconds ago.

"Are you just going to stand there all night long?" I barely heard her, my thoughts had traveled far into the land of pleasures about to be unveiled. Soon enough, my brain interpreted what she had said and slowly, I treaded over to her, afraid that I might make a silly mistake or wake up and realize that it was all a fancy dream.

Neither happened.

Rather, I gained the right boost of confidence and took hold of my wife. She let out a breath in fear and anticipation, awaiting my lips. When our lips met, it was like an answered prayer. Like we both had craved and prayed for this for so long. Our lips mingled and our sighs of awakened pleasures escaped. Every kiss held a promise of what was to come and oh we awaited it. My hands drove down her back till they got to her thighs, scooping her up and laying her on the bed, her reaction was a surprise gasp and a moan in agreement.

I dedicated myself to going slow-which was excruciating-and gentle and putting my wife's desires above mine. And for the rest of the night, hearing her sighs and moans, held spellbound by her beauty and innocence while watching her screams of excitement erupt, I counted myself as the most fortunate man in the planet.

Phew! My first love scene ever. I still wanted to make it PG16-ish for my young audience. How'd I do guys? Lemme know in the comments.

Love,
Osaro.