1 𝙎𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧 𝙉𝙤 𝘿𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Olivia *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

You've been lying to yourself~
Lie to everyone else~
Only thinking about yourself~
Darling what the hell~

It's the fifth time I've heard this song play on repeat, my roommate Sofia is completely and utterly in love with Joshua Bassett, from his looks, down to his music, I on the other hand, not so much.

Sure, he's obviously handsome and whatnot, and his voice is pretty good as well, but I can tell that he doesn't write his own songs.

I study music in UCLA, and you can tell when the artist is emotionally connected to the song or not, and sadly, Joshua just isn't getting the job done.

So as I hear the same song for the fifth time this morning, I decided that my dorm is not the best place for me to study right now.

I got out of my chair and stretch for a bit, before I start getting dressed, I grabbed an comfortable outfit before start packing my stuff.

I grab my books and laptop before I slip on some convers, and I grab my phone and AirPods before I head for the door.

It is then, that Sofia has noticed me going out.

"Hey Liv! Where are you going? I thought we were supposed to be studying together" Sofia said as she stops the music for a second, finally, my ears have been saved, for now.

"I can't concentrate here, plus, I'm craving an iced vanilla coffee" I said as I points out the door.

"Oh well, bring me an iced caramel macchiato when you come home!" She shouts before I closed the door and walked out of my dorm.

I've always been a quiet person, I don't have many friends as well, Sofia is one of my longest friends, we grew up together and I love her, I can be myself when I'm around her, and I know I could trust her.

I've always wanted to be a songwriter, I'm still chasing my dream, and studying music, but I just haven't found the perfect person to write songs for, more like nobody has found me yet, it's pretty ironic to be honest.

LA is one of the populated cities in California, which all the rich, famous, and gorgeous people live, so when you're a college senior with no fame, no money, and definitely not gorgeous, it's hard to find people to do business with you, this is only one of the reasons, the other, is having something to do with the fact that I'm pretty insecure, I keep to myself a lot, so my lack of confidence is definitely a problem as well.

So it's not a surprise, when I would get easily lost in the crowd.

But I guess this is what my life is right now.