7 𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙥𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Olivia *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

I was just chilling inside my dorm, so engrossed with an book I recently picked up at an book store.

Call Me By Your Name.

And it's such a good book, I didn't read it when it was all about the hype, nor have I seen the movie, but Timothee Chalamet is one fine ass man I will admit, him in Lady Bird is just my dream and all that.

People who read are hiders. They hide who they are. People who hide don't always like who they are

It's a quote from the book, and somehow I think it describes me perfectly.

I was drowning in my own thoughts when my dorm door bursted open, Sofia quickly stormed inside while slamming the door aggressively.

I see her sit on her bed, fuming.

I closed my book before I gave her a quizzical look.

"Sof, babe, you okay?" I ask her as I raise my eyebrow confusingly.

"I think I just got my heart broken" she chokes out as I can see the glistening tears threatening to spill from her eyes.

"Oh no, Sofia" I said as I went to her side immediately and hug her.

"Look!" She shouts as she shows me a video on her phone, showing Joshua, and that Vivian girl.

I furrow my eyebrows before clicking play on the video.

"Hey! It's Joshua Basset, and I have my lovely friend with me today" Josh said cheerily as he gesture to Vivian, who is just sitting there looking pretty, like the doll that she is.

"Vivian Green" she said as she shows her beautiful smile to the camera, there is no doubt that her smile is incredibly beautiful.

"And today we'll be playing Truth or Dare with Teen Vogue" Josh said as he puts on his charming smile, who have fooled millions of typical girls all over the world.

"Okay Viv, truth or dare?" He asks as he lets out a small chuckle.

"I'll go with truth" she said as she smiles cheekily at Josh.

He stuff his hand in the bowl, swirls it around before pulling out an small note, he smiles at he reads it.

"Have you ever made out with someone for more then 10 minutes?" He ask as he throws away the small paper to the ground.

Rude.

"I'll pick those up by the way" he quickly added with a grin, but with a hint of cockiness, as if Josh knows what I'm thinking.

Well played Joshua.

Well played.

But who really knows did he pick those up later.

"Obviously no, I haven't even had my first kiss yet" she said as she gives an small shrug while smiling brightly at Josh.

"Alrighty, Joshy you ready?" She asks as her high pitched voice screeched through the microphone.

Geez.

"Oh boy, uh I pick dare" he said he let out an sigh.

She stuffs her hand in the dare bowl and swirls it around before she picks one out, she looks at it for a second, her expression was shock, I can't tell if she's faking or not though, I'm not an actress okay?

"Kiss the person to your left" she said as she gives him a smile and he lets out an awkward chuckle.

They started leaning in, closer and close, then the camera cuts, and Sofia also snatched her phone back with the sad look still visible on her face.