12 𝙋𝙡𝙪𝙨 𝙤𝙣𝙚

»»--Josh--««

It was the afternoon, today is an day off for me, so I slept in and I'm not sure where I should go right now, since I do want to get out of the house, I then decided to pay my little friend Damien a little visit.

I would go and hangout with Matt, but he seems to be a little preoccupied by a certain Sofia Wylie, they have been talking none stop, and I hate to admit it, but...

They are pretty cute.

I hop in my car before driving to the coffee shop, I soon arrived and I pushed open the glass door to be met with the sweet sweet smell of caffeine.

"Hey Josh, came to pick up your girlfriend?" Damien asks as he smirks at me, I furrowed my eyebrows at him to think about what he's talking about.

"What girlfriend?" I ask as I lean on the counter.

"Olivia, she came over a few hours ago and said she wanted to use the studio, I gave her the keys and she seems to not have came out yet" he said as he just gave me a shrug.

Olivia came today?

"I'll go and check" I said before walking past him and going for the door which leads to the studio, I push it open, and surely, Olivia is there.

And I find Olivia on the couch sleeping.

She seems to do that a lot.

I set my things down as I walk closer to her, she looks peaceful when she sleeps, and just like an angel in general.

I kneel down next to her face as I look closely at her, her cheeks that always seems to be rosy, her small button nose that makes her look like the cutest and the most innocent girl on planet earth, her lightly pink eyelids, a piece of loose hair fell out of her messed up bun, but she still manages to look good, I helped her tuck it behind her ear, and she almost immediately woke up and grabs a hold of my hand and grips it.

We were pretty close, with in millimeters, my eyes darted to her lips and I breath in, taking in her sweet sweet scent, that I immediately became addicted to.

"Josh?" She asks as she starts getting up slowly, quickly removing her grip on my hand, as if that never happened.

But when she held my hand all of a sudden, I felt a rush of adrenaline in my veins.

What is this?

As she starts slowly getting up, I never recovered from the hand grab and I just try to shake it off and act normal again, but I don't think it's working very well.

"I think I fell asleep again" she mumbles to herself as she rubs her sleepy eyes with the back of her hand.

"Guess so" I said quickly as I stand 6 feet away from her.

What is going on with me!?!

"Hey, what are you doing here?" She asks as she grace her face with an lazy smile.

"Uh, I was uh bored" I said as I just gave her a nod and took a seat on the beanbag chair.

"Oh, well, I should head out" she said as she starts collecting her things.

"Hey, can I ask you something?" I called out to her.

I haven't told you this, but Matt and Sofia has been hitting it off, and he wants to ask her out on a date, he had already asked, but he's scared that it's going to be awkward, so he asked me if I could bring a date so we could go on a double date, I quickly said yes, even though I'm not sure who to bring, maybe it's because I miss my best friend and I just want a chance to hang out with him.