18 𝙍𝙚𝙙 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙥𝙚𝙩

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Olivia *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Olivia, wake your ass up!" Sofia's loud voice makes me groan as I block my ears.

"No" I groan as I turn in bed.

"It's Josh's new song release date!" She cheered again, at the thought of Josh's new song, I quickly jump up from my bed.

How could I forget!?

In a small span of one week, we got the recordings done and the producers loved it, so it's releasing today and me, Sofia and Matt are all going to go to the event, and have Josh sing it live.

I literally can't wait honestly.

"Oh my god, I almost forgot, I need to get up" I said as I start pushing myself out of bed and quickly headed for the bathroom.

"Hey, your dad has shipped us some outfit for the event, and let me just say, they are fine as fuck!" Sofia said outside the bathroom as I start stripping and quickly hopped in the shower, as soon as I stepped out of the shower, I brushed my teeth before exiting the bathroom.

"Here's your dress" Sofia said as she hands me the outfit.

It's honestly pretty cute, my dad doesn't have bed fashion senses at all

I quickly slip the outfit on, which fit perfectly, and I start drying my hair as Sofia sits at the vanity while doing her makeup, once my hair is completely dried, Sofia offered to curl my hair and do my make up, I check the clock for a hot second, worried that maybe we'll be late, cause Matt is coming to pick us up, but I see that we still had time to spare before I let her touch my hair and face.

My phone starts going off as I answered.

"Hello?" I ask through the phone.

"Hey, you ready?" Josh's familiar voice ask through the phone.

"Yeah, but I'm pretty giddy though, cause I can't wait to hear you sing the song" I squeal slightly as Sofia is still curling a strand of my hair.

"Don't worry, I won't screw up" he said as he lets out an laugh.

"Okay, I got to go, I'll see you at the event though" he told me as I hear he seems to be in a rush.

"Yeah totally, I'll see you later" I said before we said our goodbyes and hung up.

"Are you excited? It's like our first official red carpet gig" Sofia said as she starts doing my make up.

"Not true, I know for a fact that you got an invite to the premiere of Frozen 2, and you just didn't take it" I correct her.

"Well, I don't want to go alone, plus, we always said we'd go together if there is ever a chance to be together on the red carpet" she said, making a small smile creeped it's way onto my face.