Part 3

**************
"Hi everyone, am Jason, umm... Jason Michael".... The cool boy from earlier spoke up, in front of the class, while doing hand signals with every word he spoke.

I sat where I was admiring him, he is a black, like I am.

"I am joining you guys here today, I was transfered from Beverly high, and I was in the basketball team there, which means", he says opening his arms like he was going to hug someone.

"Which means I love basket ball. And am also in the swim team".

The girls in the class starts screaming and clapping. "We love you Jason", was all I heard from them.

C'mon, I know his good looking, and his bobbies are cool and all but that just doesn't mean they should start screaming they love a guy they just met.

I mean to say, he would just be feeling on top of the world, hyping him so much would just increase his pride

Psst, I don't know if he is proud or not, but guys like him... Are proud!

He just waves and smile at the girls calling his name, while the bitch from earlier just stands there and admire him.

By then, while he was still speaking, Gabriel had already gone to his sit, he sat directly in front of me, His a tall dude, and it seems to me like he would be obstructing my view all my years in high school.

Jason was already done with his speech and walks to look for a sit. The girl from earlier that didn't give me the sit opposite her, which I later found out that her name is Caroline, just sat there calling on Jason to sit next to her."uhh Such a bitch". I said under my breath.

i watched him walk closer to Caroline, well, it seems like she finally got what she wanted, but it looks like I spoke too soon, he passed her and I hear an ooooh from the rest students.

He walks closer to my sit, and finally settled on the sit next to me, at my right hand side.

I heard murmurs from the rest and some of them whispering "why would he decide to sit with a looser like her"?

I just ignore them, they can think anything they want, for all I care. Its not like his some god or something, his rich, am rich also, what do I need from him.

"Hi, am Jason"I hear him say, there was no reply tho. I continued writing my note, thanks to them, my nap was cut.

"Hi",he spoke up again. This time I looked up. "Me"?.. Was he talking to me?,  "Yes, or are you busy? Do you mind"? He asks with his hand signals, it seemes like his used to it, he doesn't say anything without his hand signals.

"Oh, no, no, not a problem at all", "am kiara", he just says"a nice name you've got there", "thanks, yours too", I said shyly... Maybe he wasn't so bad after all.

**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**
The ball rang earlier than I thought. Maybe it was because of the tour with Gabriel. I didn't start lessons at the normal time, and I wasted a lot of time during the tour.

I packed my books to my locker, unfortunately for me, mine was close to the bitch that humiliated me this morning.

I packed my books quickly, so I won't have to meet that bitch. I have no strength for her drama this afternoon.

I successfully packed my books into the locker and left the place without any scene caused.

I walk up to the exit and I sighted Gabriel, he was speaking to someone I couldn't clearly see, I was about calling out to him, before the person he was speaking with turned and I saw it was Christian.