Part 10

**************
I woke up, earlier than I usually do on Saturdays, I had to quickly prepare before bianca and Lilith comes.

I quickly rushed to the bathroom and took my bath, I wore a plane black jean and pink tank top, there's no need to dress much coz we are jut going shopping.

I wore a black sandal and took my purse quickly, I rush out of the room, "oh", I said to myself as I rushed back, I quickly laid my edges so I won't look so plane, and applied mascara, I just pack my hair in a pony tail.

I looked down at the small cupboard below the mirror and saw my ATM , silly me, I was going to forget the most important thing I need for the shopping.

This isn't 'my' ATM tho.... Its the emergency ATM my dad gave me, why would I waste my own money when I have an emergency money. And besides, 'this' is an emergency.

I went down, as if I knew they were gonna come early, I heard lilith's car come to a stop at the front of the house.

I really can't go on an empty stomach, really, so they'll just have to wait for me. When am done with my cereal iol join them.

They came in and sat down to watch tv, while they waited for me to finish up, I didn't want to rush so I took my time to eat.

It was already 9 in the morning and we planned to leave earlier so we wouldn't meet the traffic, now we'll have to spend more time on traffic.

I finished up and we all went out, I locked the house so I wouldn't leave it open again.

"You just had to take so much time in just drinking cereal, really? ", bianca started, "well I had to take my time, coz I know that if I rushed it, and choked in the process, none of you are capable of reviving me", I just replied.

"Well you could have eaten faster, now we are stuck in this traffic because of you", she says pointing at me, "oh now you ate blaming me", I blurt.

"Yes, who should I blame before, if not you", she says, "its not entirely my fault tho", I just answer, "well, if the person driving was fast enough, we wouldn't be far from the mall", I said with one corner of my mouth.

Bianca hit me coz she knows that I don't really like Lilith, well Lilith didn't even say a thing or react to it, damn, am just looking for a way to show her her place.

She didn't even say a word on the journey, till we reached, even as we entered, she didn't even day anything, she entered first.

I watched as her small structured body, smooth skin, and long hair flunt at her back as she walked in. What could be bothering her. Its not like I am concerned tho.... I scoff.

Bianca and I just followed her as she walked down to where the cashier was. She asked for directions of where certain clothes and accessories were.

I saw a glittering short black dress that caught my eye, purple is my thing tho, but I love black also.

I picked it and walked into the dressing room, I changed into the dress and saw it fit me perfectly, showing off my perfectly shaved legs, dammnn.

I walked out and at that point also, Lilith walked out of the opposite dressing room, she was putting on an off shoulder blue jumpsuit and it looked really nice on her.

She didn't say a word, something's really bothering her. She just walked pass the hall way and went to where we gathered earlier, we showed our clothes to bianca who was still looking for something to try, she clapped I'm excitement, complimenting our clothes.

Lilith picked up a red ball gown to go change, maybe I should follow her, maybe what was bothering her she doesn't want to share it with anyone buh I still wanna know.

I picked any random dress so it wouldn't be obvious that I was following her, and walked in the same dressing room I was in before, opposite hers.

I quickly changed into the top I picked and wore my jeans back, I didn't really like the top tho, so I don't need any compliment from bianca, I just wanted to talk to Lilith.

I headed her door opening and I opened mine immediately also, she looked at me and this time she said, "nice top", "ohh, thanks", I just said.

I mean, I didn't really like the top so I wasn't expecting any compliments from anyone.

She was about leaving and I was just thinking of how I'll stop her. "Lilith, please wait", uhhh, I never knew a day like this would come.

The sound her heal was making suddenly stopped as she turned back through the right, flinging her hair to her left shoulder.

"Umm, I want to speak with you, just a moment please ", I said, looking at her.

"Yh, sure, go on", she hesitated before saying, "what happened, is anything bothering you? ", she stares at the floor almost crying, i noticed she was about to cry, "am fine", she said with shaky voice.

She walked out cleaning her eyes, now something's definitely wrong, something must have happened to her.

I was only trying to help.

Bianca said the top was beautiful and it fit me perfectly, well I decided to take the top since two people complimented it.

It was now time to try on the accessories, I picked as many bracelets as possible, bracelets are my favourite type of accessory, its not as uncomfortable as some earrings, besides, I prefer small sized earrings to the bold ones.

I took like three simple styled rings that caught my eyes and tried them, then I took a set of jewelery, consisting of matching bangles, necklaces, rings, earrings and an anklet also.

We were set to go , we had already paid for the things we bought, I was speaking to jason on the phone, I wasn't even watching where I was going.

"Oh, am so sorry", I apologized for hitting a young woman, in about her thirties, I guess.

I said picking up the things she bought, "its no problem my dear, its partially my fault also, its ok", she is a kind person.

I know that there are some people here that wouldn't even let me apologize, they'll just keep shouting and insulting me.

After picking up the items, I apologized one more time before catching up with bianca and Lilith.

"What took you so long? ", bianca asked, "I hit some lady and all her items fell to the ground, so I had to help her pick them up ", I replies.

"Were you blind to no see someone was coming? ", she asked again, "I was on the phone with jason, and... ", she cut me from finishing my explanation.

"Ohh, no wonder, that guy takes your mind away, I see", I rolled my eyes at her and entered the car.

Speaking of jason, I haven't even told her our encounter at the dinner yesterday.

What do you think could b wrong with Lilith??? 🤔
Keep reading let's find out. 🤗❤