DAY 1: GRIEF

AN: Welcome to Story numero Uno~ 

My very rare times of writing first person perspective please be nice...

WARNINGS: (I MIGHT MISS WARNINGS, TAKE CAUTIONS)
1. Death 
2. Disease AU (explanation below)
3. Suicide

Don't forget:

MaiMia will not take any responsibility for your tears, fears and trauma, so read at your own risk!
But, MaiMia will be handing out hugs, tissues, chocolates and cupcake if you need it.

Hanahaki AU - Unrequited love, cough flowers of favourite flower of the person you love...I wrote this AU before in my Randomness book-//slapped (self promo be real)

Star tear disease AU -  Unrequited love, you cry tears that are star-shaped and the colour is the favourite colour of the person you love. As they fall, they would play the favourite song (?) [I can't find the prompt for star tear disease AU so this is based off memory] As this disease prolongs, you won't die but the person who has it will slowly lose the ability to see colour and slowly lose all their memories.

Enjoy and have fun reading~

Remember how we first met?

I was crying in the secluded corner of the café, far from everyone else. My boyfriend had just left me for another girl, which he had claimed was better than me.

You walked up to me with two cups in hand; one cappuccino and one frappe. You handed me the mocha and said these exact words to me.

"There's no need to take a depresso, you deserve better coffee than that." You nudged the half-empty cup of espresso to the side, handing me the cappuccino.

I remember laughing at your attempt to cheer me up, earning a warm smile from you. You sat across me, placing your frappe on the table.

You introduced yourself as Jack and told me that you saw me crying ever since you entered the café nearly thirty minutes ago. You said you were worried, and I quote: "When a pretty girl like you cries, I can't just sit by and let you cry."

I weakly smiled at the statement and rested my head against my hand. This made you worried, and you asked me what's wrong.

I explained about how my now ex-boyfriend had left me for another girl, causing small tears to pool in my eyes again.

You frowned and apologised for the flirting but I just shook my head, saying there was no need to apologise. After all, how would you have known about my situation?

You offered your ears for my ranting and I gladly accepted the offer. You only nodded in understanding and let me rant, all the good things and the bad things about the asshole that has left my life. When I finally finished, you gestured to the cappuccino you had placed in front of me, signalling for me to drink and regain my breath.

I sighed and complied, and you smiled in satisfaction.

"Now that you have ranted, why not move on? If he is what you say he is, you shouldn't waste your time on him anymore. There are better people out there."

I pondered on the words you said before letting out a sigh. I agreed with your statement and smiled at you. You returned the smile and stood up, excusing yourself, saying that you needed to leave.

"Wait, can I talk to you again?" You seemed taken aback by the question before agreeing. We quickly agreed to meet next week, same time same day.

That was the start of our times together.