DAY 15: HELPLESSNESS

AN: I'm sorry if this chapter is
a) confusing
b) shitty
I haven't had a great day, let's just say that.

Thank you to Gratsu791 for deciding on something for the story (to be revealed later) and Freboredom for the inspiration :)

WARNINGS: (I MIGHT MISS WARNINGS)
1. Fanfiction about irl people called utaites, although only using their avatars
2. Gay shipping, polygamy relationship (Pairing: USSS)
3. Hey, look no deaths!

4. Not proofread or edited
5. A few surprises here and there 

Don't forget:

MaiMia will not take any responsibility for your tears, fears and trauma, so read at your own risk!
But, MaiMia will be handing out hugs, tissues, chocolates and cupcake if you need it. (hearts too)

Mai has to go out to the outside world tomorrow and no way out this time so I might miss tomorrow's update, will try to write it though since I'm on a great streak roght now uwu

Enjoy reading~

"You have been invited to a Mad Tea Party that will be held on 13th June, Friday at 3 o'clock in the afternoon. Come to the address written at the back of the letter. Don't be late."

Sakata frowned at the letter in hand.

No sender's address, no name and no way to deny this invitation.

Should he even go?

He chewed his lip as he flipped the letter to check on the address.

"Isn't this..." Sakata blinked at the familiar address. This was his old house was it not? From the time he lived with those three...

Maybe he should give them a call...

Did they even use the same numbers from a few years ago?

He allowed the letter to fall from his hands with a frown.

It's been three years, would they even remember him? Did they still live together there?

He pulled out his phone and scrolled through his contacts. His finger hovered nervously over a certain boy's contact.

Should he even call them? What should he even say?

Taking a deep breath, he pressed call and fell onto his sofa.

Each ring only increased his anxiety as he sat there, waiting for the other end to pick up.

After what felt like forever, the call connected.

"Hello?"

The voice brought a small smile to the redhead's face.

"Hey Senra, remember me?"

"Sakata? It's been so long!" The redhead chuckled as he heard the excitement in the blonde's voice.

"It has," Sakata said with a hum, his anxiety washing away. "How have you been?"

"I've been good, the three of us had a little trouble with rent after you left but it smoothed over."

"I'm sorry," Sakata said sheepishly. "I didn't mean to move out so sudden."

"Oh no," Senra said cheerfully. "Don't worry about it! You had your reasons!"