-1-

This chapter looks so short but umm...it's the first chapter and it's a little over 1,000 words. I'll try make other chapters longer if you want me to x

Harry quickly grabbed his bags, kissing his mum on the cheek before making his way toward the front door in a hurry. Today he had decided to wear a simple dark hoodie, some grey joggers, white sneakers and a fluffy animal hat (it was cold out), an outfit much different than the vibrant floral outfits he would normally wear.

 Today he had decided to wear a simple dark hoodie, some grey joggers, white sneakers and a fluffy animal hat (it was cold out), an outfit much different than the vibrant floral outfits he would normally wear

"Harry darling, have fun at that modelling agency. And don't be afraid to talk to some new boys. You know I wouldn't mind it if you found someone new", Anne, Harry's mother stated, waving him goodbye at the doorstep as he got into the car of his best friend Niall's, rolling his eyes as his best friend laughed at him.

"Mummy you know I'm already dating Louis", Harry pouted, grinning after, then Niall pulled out of the driveway, very obviously breaking the speed limit.

"So you know the plan Niall?"

"Yeah, yeah I got it, pretend you're with me for a few days while you and you boyfriend spend some time together, oh and don't forget you actually have to go to the model agency, don't be late for that".

"God you sounded like my mum at the end" Harry stated, widening his eyes as the two burst out laughing.

A few minutes later, the two pulled up outside of a house down the same street, a boy in a beanie out front loading bags into a car. 

Harry hurriedly got out of the car belonging to his best friend, running to the boy and wrapping his arms around his waist. The boy flinched at first before realising who it was.

He turned around smiling at Harry standing in front of him, "Oh! Hi love".

"Louis!" Harry yelled dramatically, pulling Louis close to him, Niall sighed from the side, shaking his head as he loaded Harry's belongings into the boot of Louis car.

"Babyyyy it's nice to see you. You ready to go?"

"Yep definitely ready. You got the tent and blankets?"

"Of course Harry, now lets get going, we don't want my gorgeous model to be late now do we?"

The two got into Louis car, which was a battered blue range rover, hurriedly fastening their seat-belts, Louis turning on the engine and giving Harry a quick peck on the lips before driving off.

They casually chatted for the first couple hours of the journey before rain started to pour down from the sky, each hit to the windshield like tiny pebbles were being thrown at it.

"We're going to have to stop" Louis sighed, glancing at Harry with a frown on his face. 

Harry grinned, looking into Louis eyes and grabbing his hand, "It's okay, we should still make it on time if we don't oversleep".

Louis got out of the car, shrugging on his blue raincoat and replacing his black vans with some yellow wellies, Harry laughed as Louis did so.

"Stay in the car baby, don't want you to get a cold, I've got this" 

Harry nodded in reply, watching with a grin as Louis grabbed the tent and pegs from the boot, bursting out in laughter when Louis tried (and failed) to insert one of the support poles, causing the tent to collapse and Louis to huff out loud in annoyance. 

Harry wound down the window and shouted "You need some help boo?" with a cheeky grin, watching as Louis rolled his eyes and huffed out again, "No I got this, close the window, you'll get wet love". Harry sighed and popped his head back inside the car, pouting but then letting out an obnoxiously loud duck-like noise when Louis again failed to set up the tent.

After a while of Louis struggling to set up the tent, it was finally done and the two were comfortably snuggled up inside facing each other, Harry of course was the little spoon.

They sat in silence for a few minutes, just enjoying each others presence as the listened to the heavy rain pattering on the roof of the tent, it wasn't often that they got to spend time together like this as both their parents were not particularly fond of the other.

"Louis" Harry whispered, breaking their comforting silence.

"Yes baby?"

"Love you" he grinned snuggling into Louis chest.

"I love you too darling, always" Louis replied in a soft voice, gently moving his hands to cup Harry's cheeks to bring him into an intense but intimate and loving kiss. They made out passionately for a few minutes, Louis leaning over Harry and moving his hands to Harry's hips as Harry wrapped his arms around Louis neck to bring him impossibly closer.

"Fuck, love you so much baby, so, so much" Louis repeated in between kisses.

Harry pushed his hips up to Louis, creating friction and making the two let out loud moans. The two were already soaked from the rain but their sweat mixed in with it, heating up the inside of the tent. Harry pushed the blanket off of them, then removing his skinny jeans and his pastel pink lace panties.

Louis groaned when Harry pressed his hand against his clothed member, quickly removing his joggers and boxers. They grinned at each other and their eyes were filled with so much love for the other. Louis surged back in, attacking Harry in a bruising kiss.

And the two were so caught up in the moment that they forgot protection...

OOPS silly boys.

Well this is the first chapter, I ain't ever writing full smut here anymore so this is the closest you're getting. 

I've never claimed to be a writer so I'm sorry if this was nothing like you expected aha.

Would you like me to switch between their POVs like sometimes do Harry, sometimes Louis and then sometimes 3rd person?

I'm gonna try bring out at least one update a week, if that doesn't happen and you actually like this book for some reason, please pester me until I update, thank you,

Joanna xx