-3-

^SS from the movie this fanfic is roughly based on^

So I rewatched the start of the movie and realised I fucked up the order of this book but hey, at least it makes it more my own. Sorry if any part of this doesn't make sense, I'm tryna fix the storyline in this episode so...bear with me xD

I don't think any of you have watched the movie but the dialogue in this chapter is basically stolen except made a little more Larry. I didn't know what to write ok?! -_-

3rd person POV

Louis began to put the tent up as he did earlier that day. 

After the interview, which had gone pretty well, the two had gone out for ice-cream and chilled on the park for a while, completely forgetting about the time which is why they had called up their parents and decided to stay the night in the tent.

Once Louis had finished putting up the tent, the two started a campfire and sat by it, wrapped in a blanket close together.

"I wish we had marshmallows", Harry pouted, staring into the fire.

"So do I", Louis replied, voice trailing off, "But...I do have a surprise for you"

"You have a surprise?!", Harry's eyes seemed to light up at the mention of a surprise.

"Yep, just close your eyes", Louis grinned, looking into his boyfriends emerald eyes.

"Ooooo I LOVE surprises, what is it?"

"Can't tell you love or it won't be a surprise", Louis answered, reaching toward the flask in front of them and pouring the drink into a glass.

"Can I open up my eyes?"

"Not in this forest"

"Can I open ONE eye?"

"Nuh uh"

"Can I have a hint?"

"Put out your hand". Louis wrapped one arm around Harry, using his other arm to give the glass to him.

Harry put out his hands, letting out an 'aww' at the cute little glasses, "that's so sweet, where'd you get them?"

"Before we left", Louis grinned again, pouring himself a glass of red wine from the flask.

"You're so romantic Lou", Harry said dreamily, resting his head on Louis shoulder for a few seconds.

"Here's to forever..."

"...and always", Harry finished, taking a sip of the wine as Louis downed the whole glass in one.

Harry looked back down at the fire sadly, mind drifting to people in the past who said their relationship wouldn't last and that it was just a teenage fling.

"What's wrong baby?" Louis asked, looking at Harry with concern in his eyes.

"You know, maybe they were right about us Loubear"

"What are you on about? You do talk some shit sometimes"

"You know, maybe it's not all going to work out?" Harry said with a sigh.

"What?"

"People change and drift apart, maybe we will too"

"No we won't, that's not us babe", Louis said softly, pulling Harry closer and putting both their glasses down. "We're different".

"Yeah?"

"You bet ya", Louis smiled happily, giving Harry a quick peck on the lips.

Harry immediately cheered up and pulled Louis in for a quick hug, thanking him and giggling when Louis started kissing him all over his face.

"Do you think we could live in the tent? Not forever, just on a permanent basis?" Harry questioned, shuffling his way into the tent with the blanket wrapped around him.

"You and me?" Louis asked, shuffling alongside Harry in the tent.

"Yeah"

Louis then zipped up the front of the tent, "I think we could live ANYWHERE" he said with a smile.

The two lay next to each other, looking up through the skylight at the stars above. Did I mention the tent had a skylight? No? Well it does.

"I've never seen so many stars", Harry gasped.

A shooting star flew past as they were looking at the stars, cuddled closely, hands clasped tightly together.

"Woah did you see that? A shooting star, did you wish for something love?", Louis whispered to Harry.

"Uh huh"

"Did you?"

"Uh huh"

The two looked at each other again, sharing a sweet and loving kiss as they embraced the moment of silence and each others company. They lay in silence until they fell asleep, enjoying the presence of the other and wishing their parents would be more accepting of them being together...

This one is shorter but I'm planning on doing once scene each chapter to make this fanfic pretty long so...please bare with me, it'll be more entertaining to read once it's complete (I hope).

I am still tryna make this fanfic my own in a way so if you want to see anything happen between Harry and Louis, I shall try to include it :)

Love you and thanks for the support,

Joanna xx