• Part 5 •

.
.
.

Anya POV

After Saguru showing me around the school we go to the cafeteria,honestly the food is heavenly.

Even the staff working in cafeteria is nice, she even told me to called her Oba-san.

It's nice to be close with everyone, I'm very happy !

What should I do after school? I also haven't planned anything for my next mission.

Should I go to café poirot after school?

I really want sandwich right now beside I can't help Conan if I'm not close with them.

But I can't move freely since Tooru work there and he get suspicious easily.

Isn't my next mission is looking around the town?

I should use this as a chance!

"Riella-San, please read the next line"

I forget we are still in the class,this is english class i have no problem with speaking but I don't even listen to him.

The teacher will know I'm not paying any attention,alright i'm screwed.

As soon I get up Kaito call me,

"Ssh Anya look here"

Kaito made a number sign with his hand 5 and 0.

I hurriedly open page 50,

"Line 5" said Kaito whispering to me.

"The mysterious man said to the princess 'you should take Care of yourself, you mustn't believe the king'

The princess is confused with the man words, the king is her own father. His father never harm her nor her mother the queen.

'Why I Have to believe you?' Ask the princess, The mysterious man give her a smile although he cover it with his scarf sh-"

"Okay that's enough, thank you Riella-San"

I slumped off the chair and I sigh, I just escaped the trouble. Thanks to Kaito I'm not gonna get scold in my first day of school.

"Pssh Kaito, thank you"

He return my smile,

"You owe me one"

.
.
.

The students hurriedly went home since the sky is cloudy and already dark, meaning soon rain will come.

I check my bag, I realized I didn't bring my umbrella.

Should I run fast against the rain?

Maybe I should wait until the rain stop,

"Anya?"

I look around the entrance school, I thought everyone already went home.

"Why are you still here?"

It's Saguru..

"I forget to bring my umbrella, I plan to waiting the rain stop"

This is so embarrassing..

"Why don't you come with me?my driver will pick me up"

"I shouldn't bothering you with this, I can walk myself home"

I stuttered a bit, it's true I don't want too much in debt with him. He already showing me around the school and also he acompany me in cafeteria.

"I don't think the rain will stop any time soon, you should go with me"