•part 15•

.

.

.

.

Saguru POV

On the way home i kept thinking about the incident earlier, when Detective Senma talking about the bomb she had planted is four but only one blew up. Maybe there are secret people or Detective Senma assistant that helped us.

But i already checked the number of people goes out and in, and there was other people can defused the bombs. It's Anya, she did admitted she is the one who defused it in front of the police officers.  i overheard her when she was interrogated.

One things that makes me felt weird was defusing bombs is not easy and can not be achived in short times, so she had to wake up when Detective Souda sedated her. That's mean she must be already knew our plan..

i didn't realized my lips form a smile in admire of her cleverness,

*flashback*

"So how did you know where the bombs placed?" Ask the police officer,

"Oh..I walked around the mansion before their plan begin,I noticed the wall have an odd painting so when I touched it it's feel like a paper attached to the original , so i ripped it off and I found it"

"I thought it would be weird if someone wanted to blew up a mansion just by one bombs so I thought maybe there is the other one too"

"but I wasn't sure it was a bombs or not because it's modified looking like a temperature controller"

The officer wrote down Anya answers, after a while Anya finally can head out of the room.

*end of flashback*

I feel annoyed she didn't told me,but I didn't told her our plan either. I guess we are even..

But she was lucky, she only got a Scratched on her legs. I suddenly remembered when she cried earlier.

I didn't mean to gave her a cold shoulder but that time I was really too deep in thought and wanted to quickly help her.

My heart felt warm when I remembered our hug, her hair smells really sweet like strawberries.

Her figures, her scent I don't want to let go of it....

I hate that she cried ...it just I can't help but keeps smiling and replying that scenes.

'I don't think I can sleep peacefully tonight....'

.
.
.
.
.

Anya POV

Today I was supposed to go to school but man my back hurt so much and I feel like my bones are breaking.

So I asked Theo to let me take a day off, he agreed after seeing my conditions. So here I am in bed sleeping and eating my snacks while watching TV.

'I wish everyday is like this..(╥_╥)'

But then Theo called me pulling me back to reality, he told me my parents is calling me.

I panicked and my brain stop working, I DIDN'T PRACTICE FOR THIS! I felt like asking someone daughter to marry me.

Theo told me to quickly answer them, as my heart beating in anxiousness I heard a woman voice called my name,

Third Person POV

"Anya? I heard that you didn't go to school today"

"Yeah..I didn't feel good today"