♥♥♥ Axel Blaze X Diana Kaiba ♥♥♥

As another tiring day passed, along with another 10 hour practice on the field Diana was laying on the ground out of breath just as Nelly ran up to her with Diana's ringing phone between her palm and fingers

Nelly: Diana, your phone's bin ringing none stop sins a moment a ago. *says as reaches her and holds the Phone out for Diana to take and answer*

Diana: Thanks Nelly and sorry if it bothered you *says as she sits up and takes it*

Nelly: your welcome and don't worry to much about that. *says with a smile*

Diana smiles and nods in return as she finally answers her phone

the voice on the other end of her Phone is none other then Diana's brother: Seto kaiba.
Kaiba: finally i got a hold of you. *says with a little annoyance but right after that the annoyance is replaced with another emotion* Where the heck are you?

Diana: Out with some friends, why? *asks as she lies back down on the ground*

Kaiba: you said you were at a tournament, explain this to me.

Diana: We went out on a break. I don't duel 24/7 Seto

Kaiba: hm, well i guess you deserve a break and can't indeed duel 24/7.
that's also when Mark is walking over to Diana it doesn't take him long to reach her and Nelly.
Mark: Hey Diana, were about to start another game, do you want to play or are you too tired to start over?
Nelly: Mark?! she's on the Phone. *scolds him softly*
Kaiba: start another game...play...start over...okay where are you really Diana.

Diana: Hold for a moment Seto *says as she covers the mic with a hand before yelling* Hey Blaze grab me a bottle of water from the benches would you? I need a few seconds to relax before trying to get up once more

Axel: i'm on it! *yells back as he gets a bottle of water then runs over to her to give her the water*

Diana: And try not to fallon your ass while you are at it *says teasingly as he reaches her *

Axel: *rolls his eyes* I don't fall on my ass that much. *says holding the bottle out for her to take* here's your water.

Diana: Thanks *says before motioning for him to join her* As for the game Mark, wait for me a bit and if I get off the ground we can play one more round

Axel: anytime, Diana. *says sitting down beside her*
Mark: okay, i'll inform the others. *says as he turns around and walks away*

Diana: I will handle the rest on my own Nelly. Thank you *says before turning back to her phone*

Nelly: *nods* sure, see you later then. *says turning around as well and speed walks to catch up with Mark so they can walk side by side*

Diana: And now the problem at hand *says to Axel as she notions to her phone where her brother waited for her*

Axel: i'm right here beside you Diana. *says back letting her know he'll be there if she needs him*

Diana: I know you are and that's what I'm most grateful for *says as she leans over and presses her lips to his cheek*

Axel smiles and blushes lightly.

Diana smiles in return and giggles before laying down his her head on Axel's lap as she return to her brother

Axel smiles as he starts stroking Diana's hair
Kaiba: i'm still waiting my sister.

Diana: I'm here, so calm down *says as she enjoys having her best friend this close to herself*

Kaiba: good, you better tell me the truth cuss just now it didn't sound like your at a tournament at all. Your at a game i'm still trying to figure out what game it could be.