Chapter 1

I looked outside, staring at the stars above. I always wish to be free; to do anything I wanted to do and to be anything I wanted to be. 

But I can't.

"Honey, you haven't slept yet?" 

I looked over to my mom who is now peeking into my room. I smiled at her and nodded, "Maybe later Mom." Mom nodded and closed the door. I sighed and climbed onto the bed.

Oh, I haven't introduced myself, right? Sophia Alyssa Parker, my friends call me Sophie, Soph, or sometimes 'stupid' or 'idiot' or whatever the words in their mind. I dont have many friends because of my...illness.

I have long brown wavy hair and pale blue eyes. I don't have that girl-next-door look, neither the model-ish look. I'm not pretty. Eventhough people call me pretty, I dont believe them. They told me that just because they don't want me to feel insecure.

My beautiful mom is a psychologist, her name is Elizabeth Parker. My dad is a pilot and his name is Henry Parker. He barely comes home, but we keep on touch by skype and late night calls. I love my parents and I know they love me too as much as I love them, or maybe more. If it wasn't because of them, I would probably have given up and let God take me. But no.

I have two amazing but super duper annoying brothers. Dylan and Tony Parker. They are awesome and many people said that I look like them. Well a little bit. They are both famous in school because they're smart and all. I'm also "famous", but in a lot different way.

My best friends are Taylor Nichols and Zachary Asher. Taylor and Zac. Taylor and Zac. Taylor. Zac.  They are amazing and they are probably the only two that I can trust besides my family. 

I have leukemia since I don't know how long. I've been doing my treatments since a year ago, but my condition is still the same. Sometimes my condition dropped and my mom had to carry me from home to the hospital. 

Oh, and there's something I should tell you too.

I'm an Enchancer and Greyson is my inspiration. He might not have noticed me but I know one day he will. I fangirl everytime he appears on TV, I dance to his songs and sometimes sing along, and you know what? He encourages me to learn how to play the piano. He is the most awesome guy in the universe (and I know Tony won't agree with that. He thinks he's the best).

I don't wanna give up on my life because of the people I mentioned above. My parents, my brothers, my best friends and Greyson. They all give me a reason to wake up everyday and be grateful for what I have. They all cheer me up whenever I think I cannot do this anymore, they all tease me and sometimes Taylor and Zac and Tony and Dylan mess around but I still love them to pieces.

And Greyson?

More on that later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guyyssss! This is my first Greyson Love Story and I hope you all like it! Sorry for the horrible english, I'm not that good:s Vote and comment, okay?

Much love,

Dinda x