Chapter 3

“C’mon Mom, pweeeeaaassseee?”

“Honey, Oregon is in Canada. You really think about flying to Canada only to see Greyson?”

“Pleeeaaaaaaaseeeee?” I did my puppy eyes as good as I could. I begged my mom to let me watch Greyson in Oregon. Since I got sick, my mommy and daddy try their hardest to fulfill almost all of my wishes. I should take advantage of that, right?*evillaugh*

Mom sighed and finally waved her hands up on the air in defeat. “Okay, I’ll talk to your dad first about this.” I smiled widely, and my mom added, “But you have to take care of your health, kay?” I nodded, and my mom walked out of the room.

“Yes!!!” I whispered happily and went on twitter and posted one tweet. Oh yeah, I have two twitter accounts: @.sophialyssa and @.CrazyForChance.

“@sophialyssa: OMG ASFDKAJDKAJKSJDKJSKDJFDKFJSKJ I’M GOING TO SEE GREYSON AAAHHH!!! –le fangirlssss- xD xD xD xD”

I locked my phone and closed my eyes as I lay down on my hospital bed, thinking about what I’ll do when I finally meet him. Maybe I’ll fangirl really hard? Nah. He will probably thinks that I’m crazy.

My mom interrupted my thoughts by walking in and handing over her phone to me. The screen displayed that Dad was on the phone with her. I looked at her and she nodded. I took the phone from her hand and greeted Dad.

“Hi Dad!”

“Hi honey! How’s life?” Dad said through the phone. I answered, “It’s cool. So?”

Dad got my point and chuckled. “Woah, you really want to meet him huh?” I nodded excitedly, forgot that I was on the phone. Mom laughed.

“Yes, of course Dad! I love him so much and he’s my ins-” “Okay, stop it or you will talk about it nonstop.” Dad cut my words and I laughed. Oh Dad, you know me reaaal well *wink*.

“Okay, well you can go. But you have to promise-” “That I’ll take care of myself and stay healthy? Of course.” I interrupted Dad and I knew he was smiling over the phone. “Okay then.”

“OHMAYGASHDADDYTHANKYOUILOVEYOUSOMUCHYOUHAVENOIDEA-” “Okay! I get your point even though I have no idea what you said.” Dad cut my words one more time and I giggled like a little girl. “Thank you so much Daddy. I love you.” And I knew Dad was smiling even wider when he said, “I love you too Sugar. Anything that’ll make you happy.”

He disconnected the phone call and I gave my mom back her phone. She smirked and said, “Dad agreed, right?” I nodded happily. Mom nodded and went outside again to get my lunch.

After my mom left, I screamed and shrieked excitedly, not even bothered by people in the hallway looking through the window weirdly, “I AM GOING TO MEET GREYSON SEXY MICHAEL ADORABLE CHANCE!!!”

***

After I ate my lunch, my Mom, as usual, went to where she worked. She worked in a hospital but sometimes FBI hired her to go interview suspects or whatever. But my mom is just so cool and I love her more than I love anything else in the world.

After my mom left, surprisingly, my best friend Taylor barged in and shouted, “Hi Sweet Sugarplum Princess!” I chuckled and said, “Hi Marshmallow.”

Yep, we got nicknames for each other. That’s what you get if Taylor is, or was, your friend. One day she’ll call you Honeyboo, and the other day she’ll call you Sugarplum, and maybe one day she’ll shout Tinkerfairy. I never like it if others call me with that nickname, but if it’s Taylor then I’m okay. Eventhough she never call me with the name “Honeyboo” before, but if she yelled it, then I know that it was for me.

Taylor’s adorable and really cute. She has long dark wavy brown hair and big brown eyes that always looked sparkly at night. She is a HUGE drama queen and she can always hide her feelings in front of everyone, except me and Zac. We both know Taylor way too well. Maybe I know and understand her more than I know and understand myself. She is also a huge Directioner and she has a weird addiction towards Greyson. I don’t know, maybe I influenced her? Hehe.;p

“What have I missed?” she asked, almost running to the chair beside my bed, and looked at me with those brown eyes. I raised an eyebrow at her and she waved her hands in the air in a weird way. “Two days! Two days I didn’t call my best friend and I know I have missed tons!” I love this girlllll.

I smiled cheekily and she took out her phone. “Especially this tweet right here. WHAT IS THIS SUPPOSED TO MEAN OH MY GOD?!” She showed me my own tweet about meeting Greyson and my smile grew wider.

“I’m gonna go to Oregon to watch Greyson!!!” I announced happily and she froze for some moment. “YOU-HOW-BUT-WHAAAATTT?!?!?!” She screeched, earning weird looks from the people who passed the hallway. I smiled, ear-to-ear.

“OH MY GIRL YOU ARE JUST SO LUCKY OH MY GAAAWWSHHHH” She fangirled really hard for me and I laughed at her behaviour. She’s fifteen and she acted like a three-years-old.

“Okay, calm down Tay.” I pat her shoulder and she calmed down. “Don’t forget to bring me Greyson’s autograph and Greyson himself. Just kidnap him in a sack and bring him for me.” She talked to me with a serious look on her face, but it was just so funny that I couldn’t help but laughed out really loud. “Aye aye, Captain!” And we laughed together.

I am just so lucky to have a friend like her.