Chapter 15

Chapter fifteen  Wang Yibo's Hand Sanitizer

"Thanks for the dinner, Xiao zhan~ I really love it!" Meng Ziyi said in sweet tone as Xiao zhan replied a smile on her.

"Thanks Zhan~ I also love your cooking and I hope I can Taste You too...." Wang yibo unconsciously blurted out.

Xiao zhan's eyes widened, lu Enjie's jaw dropped and Meng Ziyi started at wang yibo in disbelief.

The four of them standing outside on the front door of Xiao zhan, exchanging their goodbyes to each other. A silence at them up as they can only heard was the sound of the crickets around them.

Wang yibo immediately realized what he said as his eyes also widened in shock.

"I-I m-mean, I h-hope I can also taste your other dishes.. yes!!! other dishes hehe" wang yibo stuttered, mentally praying for heaven that no one will notice what he truly mean.

The three released the breath that they're holding as they awkwardly smile at Wang yibo.

"Sure." Xiao zhan said and force a smile.

He wasn't in the mood to mingle, sorry 😒

"So... we're going home now?" Meng ziyi said as Xiao zhan nodded at the annoying couple  who was holding hands in front of him.

Lu Enjie glared at Meng Ziyi but she only received a smirk on Meng Ziyi as Lu Enjie wanted to murder her right now.

Meng Ziyi and Wang yibo left on Xiao Zhan's apartment holding hands and still flirting to each other as Lu enjie and Xiao zhan left alone with a invisible blood tears flowing from their eyes after they witness the sweet interaction of the couple.

As wang yibo and Meng Ziyi entered on Wang Yibo's own apartment, they immediately diverted their hands to each other.

"Fuck, that was the most disgusting thing I've ever done!!" Wang Yibo said as he saw a hand sanitizer on the sofa and put a amount on his hands.

"I'm disgusted!!!" Meng ziyi said as she shivered.

Wang Yibo throws a sanitizer on her, Meng Ziyi catches it and put a huge amount on her hands.

"Hey!! Give me that back!!" Wang yibo said as he saw how Meng Ziyi baths her hands with wang Yibo's sanitizer.

She throws the sanitizer back at wang yibo as he stared at the empty bottle of Hand sanitizer.

"Ziyi!! It's not your perfume!!!"

Meng Ziyi glared at him, "I just want to remove the evidence of your filthy hands on my beautiful one!"

"My hands are clean as your mouth!" Wang yibo spatted back at Meng ziyi.

Meng Ziyi ignored him as she took a seat on the other couch, she sighed. "Did I just become my cousin's Girlfriend for one day?" She said with Disbelief.

Wang yibo glanced at her, "Yes, you are." He chuckled as Meng Ziyi throws a disgust look.

"I just flirted with My cousin in front of his handsome neighbor that he surely thought now that we're a couple." Meng ziyi said.

"Ew, yuck, Ziyi!!! That's disgusting!! We're both fucking cousins! A blood related! Came from a the same clan!!! Gosh!!" Wang yibo retorted.

Meng Ziyi stood up from the couch and approched Wang yibo. She showed her palm in front of wang Yibo's face.

"Where's my payment, my dear cousin?" Meng ziyi said as wang yibo opened his wallet at got a exact amout of payment for Meng Ziyi's acting.

"Thank you~~~my dear cousin!!!!" Meng Ziyi squealed.

Wang yibo just nodded at her.

Meng ziyi counted the payment of wang yibo to her as she spoke. "You like your neighbor don't you?"

"What the fuck ziyi?! I'm not gay!" Wang yibo said.

Meng ziyi just rolled her eyes, taking her leave. "Even the straightest line can curve, yibo." She said as she left.

But then the front door suddenly opened as Meng ziyi's head poked in.

"Ah.... i forgot, I don't like Xiao zhan's girlfriend, Low wenje. She was so obvious having a crush on you, he really wants you. Beware My dear cousin. Byeeeeeee" meng ziyi said before disappearing in wang Yibo's sight.

Wang yibo mentally facepalmed at Meng Ziy of the way she pronounced Lu Enjie's name.

He wasn't lying, he also didn't like Xiao zhan's Girlfriend for he saw that they are not suitable for each other except if he was on Lu Enjie position. It will really ended up more suitable, more chemistry and maybe they will be the china's Power Couple.

Wang yibo just silently squealed like a highschool girl that got a reply from his crush because of his thoughts.

And of course, No homo.

📌while Re-reading mdzs, i just realized that wwx really tainted my mind even more with his "then you can Watch me play with your bichen." In Incense burner part two🤦🏻‍♀️ MYGADDDDDDDDDD

Heuheuehueheueueheueheueheueheue my poor innocent mind🤧