Treize🥀

My feelings? Oh, don't worry about those,no one else does

those,no one else does

🥀

It's been almost a week now, Yoongi and Jennie sedulously working on the shop.

Hoseok and Jimin still bogged down with their project.

Jin diligently working in his restaurant, and consistently bringing meals from the restaurant to the 'record shop' and having lunch with Yoongi and Jennie.

Namjoon has started working on a few MV's.

Tae who figured Yoongi, is almost never home nower days, decided to take as much cases as possible, to keep him busy.

Jungkook who has the most flexible schedule of them all, often visited Yoongi but when he figured the boy is too busy to even react to how he hovers behind him, he decided to concentrate on his work.

Soobin gave Yoongi his bike, since he knows that despite the fact Yoongi has driving license, he hates driving a car, and he knows the boys are not always there to drive him, and there is not a single chance he'd allow Yoongi to go buy bus.

At first, Yoongi refused to the gift, as he tries to convince Soobin that the boy needs it more than he does, and that he just can't take such a gift, but eventually Soobin was the one to convince him, saying he needs a way to get from home to work and vice versa.

It was almost sunset already and they were deep into work, when they figured that Yoongi forgot to bring a pack of quit important papers.

Yoongi simply hopped on his bike and rushed home to bring it, they were determined to finish that part of work today.

He reached home, dropping the bike on his way inside, rushing towards the stairs as he takes his shoes off, leaving them on they way to his room, as he has no time at all.

Unfortunately, Jungkook, who already warned him about not doing so, just returned home and was on his way to his room, as he stumbles upon familiar pair of converse, a light smirk forming on his face as he rushes upstairs.

Yoongi, who grabbed the documents and stormed out of his room, crashed into something and fell on the floor, looking up and facing the something... someone.

-Yoongi, what did I tell you about leaving your shoes like that? -he asks huskily.

-I'm sorry hyung, I'm just really in a hurry, I didn't have time -Yoongi explains, standing up.

-But you said it won't happen again-he insists.

-Well, I said, I'm sorry, I didn't have time -Yoongi grows impatient, he really doesn't have time for this right now, he needs to get back to work with the papers, not to argue about shoes left on the staircase.

-I don't like when people disobey my words -he growls, as he starts to get closer, with slow steps, like a predator, making Yoongi stumble backwards, until his back hits the wall, he's not scared, he already knows them well, he knows they won't hurt him or something, but it definitely didn't feel very regular and domestic like the rest of their interactions.