Chapter 13: Lost in words

I present to you.. Chapter 13

He's too precious.. I don't think he will be able to handle what I'm about to say..

I was going to say something but then..

He went down on one knee, pulled out a small box from his pocket and he asked me the question.

"Will you marry me Y/n? let me make you happy. If I don't ask you to be mine I'll regret it for the rest of my life, because I know in my heart you're the only one for me.

Is this really happening? Is Park Jimin really proposing to me right now?

He knows we can't do this..

"No Jimin I can't marry you. I'm so sorry.."

I said with tears in my eyes. I ran out of there as fast as I could not wanting to be anywhere near him. I didn't know where I was going but I just kept running..

Jimin's Pov:

It hurt.

The instance it happended I felt nothing. The reality was too shocking to be true.

My heart turned into lead and sank slowly inside me. Like a rock in the deepest ends of the ocean.

It's like reality slapped me in the face hard-- I could not response. There was no point in any attempt to overturn the situation. It happended and I was hopeless.

My eyes were sore from holding back the tears."You knew this would happen didn't you?" a voice inside me asked. But we both knew the answer.

I never had the courage to prepare myself for the worst-- I was foolish enough to convince myself the worst couldn't happen.

This was it-- my dreams, my hopes were sucked away like a poor piece of paper down the drain, mercilessly being tucked by the strong currents of reality.

It really hurts. So badly. And there was nothing I could do.

Y/n's Pov:

I liked Jimin and  I enjoyed being with him but I just didn't feel the same way-- I knew I wasn't in love with him.

I was even surprised to learn he was thinking about those lines. I felt bad to turn down his proposal-- I was as kind as I could be but I could see how disappointed he was and it hurt me to hurt him.

I had already planned to break up with him but as it turned out, I didnt have time to.

He asked me in front of everyone-- I was not going to lie to him. I was also not going to accept just because everyone was watching-- I knew that I had done the right thing by being honest with him but it didn't feel like it at the moment.

I wonder if anyone one would ever love me the way he did. What if I just make the biggest mistake of my life?

to be continued..

~
im sorry this is too short! im not really in the mood rn :( chapter 14 will be up tomorrow. thanks sm for reading please be safe! <3