Chapter: 17

Jimin's Pov:

9:00 PM

Being with Rosé is the most fun I've ever had in my life.

We have been to many places already, and I enjoyed every single moment of it.

It's sounds insane knowing that we just met, but I already feel like I have a connection with Rosé.

"Jimin! Come on let's go!" she giggled and pulled my hand inside the bar.

We went and sat down the front bar.

"Hey I'll have a margarita, make sure to add lime with that." Rose ordered.

"And you sir? what would you like?" the bar tender asked me.

"I'll just have the sunrise tequila." I said and turned my head to Rosé.

I couldn't help but stare at her, she was stunning. But I noticed..

She was looking around, like something was bothering her.

"Rosé, everything alright?"

She faced me with a slight smile.
"Uh yeah, just a little thirsty."

I smiled."I'm curious tho, out of all the people in the cafe, why me?" I asked.

"There's--" she was cut off by the bar tender

"One margarita with extra lime, and one sunrise tequila here you go!" he handed us our drinks.

"Here's to the beginning of a new friendship!" Rosé cheered.

Y/n's Pov:

We finished watching the movie and I started cleaning the mess that Jungkook made.

"Again, I'm sorry , horror movies isn't really my thing." he rubbed the back of his neck and gave me a slight chuckle.

"Yeah, I can definitely tell by the amount of popcorn that's on the floor." We both laughed.

"I never knew you hate clowns so much, knowing that you do look like one." I said and pinched his nose

Jungkook rolled his eyes playfully "Yeah yeah, I'll go take a shower." he said.

"Oh and have fun cleaning!" He added. I rolled my eyes and continued cleaning.

11:00 PM

I put the dishes away and turned the lights off as I was done cleaning.

I went upstairs and knocked on the bathroom door.

"Jungkook? Are you done?" I asked while crossing my arms.

"Yeah just give me a second!" he answered.

I sighed and sat on the bed waiting for Jungkook to finish.

*ding!*. I checked my phone and it was a message from Jimin--.

Jimin's Pov:

Me and Rose spent hours talking, not to mention we had a few drinks.

"She made me wait three hours, three fucking hours! can you believe that?" I said while taking another shot of vodka.

Rosé shook her head. "She could have at least left you a message instead of leaving you hanging like a dick."

She chuckled. "Couldn't agree more to that." I said and slammed my fist on the table.

"What's her name anyways?" She asked as she took a sip of her margarita.

"It doesn't matter, you know what just forget we ever talked about her."

"Are you serious? you literally talked about her for hours."

"You even told me how inlove you are with her and that you and your friends used to bully her and treat her like your punching bag." she said with her arms crossed.

"Not to mention how she's marrying your best friend who is also her bully." She added.

She's has a point. I mean there's no harm on telling her Y/n's name.

"Y/n is her name alright?" I replied and rubbed my head.

Rosé sighed and took a sip of her drink, then looked at me with a worried face. "Jimin? are you okay? does your head hurt?" she asked.

"Yeah, but we just had a few drinks--" Rosé cut me off.

"Just rest your head, you've had too much drinks." 

My visions started to get blurry, and in a matter of time, everything went black.

{Hey guys this is the Author! the next Pov that you will be reading is like the Narrator's Pov I think? I don't know how to explain.😂}

"Don't worry Jimin, there will be no more Y/n who will bother you." Rosé said as she slowly grabbed Jimin's phone from his pocket.

She turned on his phone and saw that it had a thumb lock.

Rosé then grabbed Jimin's thumb and placed it on the button.

It worked. The phone opened and Rose went straight to the messages.

"..Namjoon"

"..Yoongi"

"..Taehyung"

"..Ji Eun"

"..Y/n" Rosé whispered and a smirk appeared on her face.

to be continued..

~
chapter 18 will be out tomorrow. thanks for reading have a blessed day/night. 💜✨