Chapter: 16

I got up and took a shower, and put on a hoodie and some sweat pants.

I wasn't going anywhere today so me and Jungkook decided to watch a movie together.

"Good morning sleepy head." Jungkook greeted me while he was cooking.

I rolled my eyes playfully and sat down."What did you make? smells delicious." I asked him.

"Blueberry pancakes, I asked Jin hyung for the recipe last night and these turned out--" he transfered the pancakes onto a plate and walked up to me, I then took a bite.

"-- absolutely delicious!" I said with a huge smile on my face.

Jungkook chuckled. He sat down beside me and we ate breakfast.

2:00 PM

I turned on our netflix and was getting the movie ready.

After a few minutes of struggling I finally got it ready. I sighed in relief and sat down the sofa.

"Jungkook is the popcorn ready yet!?" I was so impatient and was craving popcorn already.

"Just a few more minutes Y/n!" he answered.

I sighed and grabbed my phone from the table and checked my messages. Still no reply from Jimin-- I wonder how he is.

Jimin's Pov:

It's almost 3 pm and I still haven't got a response from Y/n. I've been waiting here for 2 hours already.

Im pretty sure that this is the right cafe.

I turned my phone off and placed it down the table in frustration.

I'm sure she's just stuck in traffic--

"Hey! is this seat taken?" I snapped back from my thoughts.

I looked up and above me was a girl who had striking dark brown eyes, that stood out with her rose gold hair. She was mesmerizing. I didn't know what to say.

"I guess not." she giggled as she sat down and placed her things on the table.

"So, is something bothering you? I noticed you seemed frustrated." she asked in a curious tone.

"Ah-- yeah, I was actually waiting for someone." I chuckled nervouly.

"Hm,What does she look like?" she asked as she took a sip of her coffee.

"She has--" *Jimin described the color of your eyes, hair, etc.*

She nodded and looked around the cafe."Bummer, I don't see anybody who looks like her."

I sighed, "Yeah I guess she's not coming after all."

She gave me smile. "Ah- I didn't catch your name, my name is Rosé!" she sticked her hand out for a hand shake.

I chuckled. "I'm Jimin, I like your name, it suits you." I smiled and shook her hands.

"Since your friend isn't coming,what do you say we go downtown?" Rosé asked with a slight tint of blush on her cheeks.

I took a last glance at my phone waiting for a message from Y/n.

Still nothing.

"Sure, Let's go." I answered with a reassuring smile.

Y/n's Pov:

Jungkook finally finished microwaving the popcorn and we started to watch the movie.

"Hey Y/n?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes?" I answered, my eyes focused on the tv.

"Did you have somewhere to go today? was it important?"

I turned my head to Jungkook with a frown.

"No, not anymore. Why?" I replied.

"Ah- It's nothing."

I nodded and we continued watching the movie.

~

thank you for reading. I apologize for not updating! <3