Chapter one

"I'm not living. I'm surviving" (this quote is not mine btw.)

Sofia's Pov

I woke up to the annoying beeping sound of my alarm clock like every other school day morning.

I reached over to my dresser on the left side of my bed to where my alarm clock was and pressed a random button telling it that I have woken from my peaceful sleep.

I slowly opened my eyes and looked at the time even though I already knew what time it was. 7:00.

I stared up at the ceiling that was painted a light purple, the same color that my bathroom walls are painted.

I stared at the ceiling wishing that I could go back to sleep, and sleep forever.

I sighed defeated, knowing that was probably not gonna happen any time soon.

I stood up quickly just to suffer a minor  headache.

I just stood there for a few seconds until my headache was gone.

I hate when that happens, even though it doesn't last long it's still pretty painful.

I walked over to my closet that is on the other side of my room next to my bedroom door and grabbed a dark blue hoodie that has two small yellow butterflies next to each other, black jean shorts, and a matching set of underwear.

I closed the closet door and walked out of my room to my bathroom wich is right next my bedroom.

I turned the shower on and waited for it to get to that perfect warm temperature before I took off my clothes and hopping into the shower.

After I finished in the shower, I wrapped my hair up in a towel and dried myself off.

I put my clothes on and looked at my outfit in the mirror, just to make it looked ok.

After looking at my outfit I hung up my towels, put my clothes in my basket, and walked back into my room.

I closed the door behind me and walked over to my dresser.

I picked up my dark blue brush that has a golden strip where the handle is and started running the bristles through my hair until their weren't anymore knots.

My hair never has many knots unless I was doing something... Very active? Usually there are a few small knots towards the ends of my hair.

Once I was done brushing my hair I put it up into a high pony tail. I pulled two small clumps of hair out of the pony tail and let it fall the the side of my head.

I don't like to wear much make up, it just feels weird. That, and I just just can't do it.

I put on some concealer, mascara, and chapstick.

Once I was done I walked to the door of my bedroom and put on my black and white checkered vans that were neatly put on a shelf with my other shoes.

I grabbed my backpack that was under the shelves and walked out my bedroom to the kitchen.

I heard my dad snoring upstairs in his room. God, he's louder than thunder.

I open one of the cupboards and grab a bowl out of it. I put the bowl on the island and go to the pantry to get some Cheerios.

I grabbed the Cheerios out of the pantry and on my way back to the island, I grabbed a spoon.

I poured the Cheerios into the bowl and then returned the box back into the pantry.

I then grabbed the milk out of the refrigerator and poured it into the bowl. I always end up adding to much milk...

I put the milk back and begin to munch on the cereal.