Chapter four

I got up from my room and on my way to the front door I was so lost in thought I walked right into the door.

I mentally slapped myself.

I got up and opened the door to be met with one of the scariest creatures in this universe...

A baby spider.

It was dangling from it's web that was attached to the door frame.

How did I see this.... creature first of all?

No offense spider.

The baby spider started to move it's little legs around snapping me out my thoughts.

I slowly backed up and watched the spider climb up it's web.

Thank God.

I ran through the door frame onto the porch. To safety.

But am I really safe?

Sh*t.

I turned back around and quickly closed the door before running back on the porch.

Ok, now I can go to Ryan's.

As I walked right in between the two properties,  something reminded me of my mom and I just zoned out.

I felt so sad all of a sudden and just wanted to go back to my room and cry.

This happens to me alot actually. One minute I'll be happy and enjoying myself, and then the next I'll feel like crying and just want to be left alone.

I was thinking about my mom. How she was always smiling and laughing, or how she would take me to school.

I remember how she would always make pancakes every Sunday morning for me and let me decide any toppings.

And how she would read me a book to sleep every night.

But now...

Now she's gone, and I never even got to say I love you or goodbye.

It's like--- my thoughts were cut off by a car driving by.

My vision started to get blurry as tears threatened to fall.

My throat felt like it was closing as it hurt. My mouth felt dry like I haven't had water in days.

I bit the insides of my cheeks as I tried to prevent the tears from falling.

It's useless to cry. Where does it get you exactly? Nowhere, so stop crying and acting like a baby. The words echoed in my head.

I wiped my watering else, took a couple big breathes, and thought of things that made me happy. For example, Ryan.

I smiled I thought of Ryan. He's perfect, pearly white smile. And he's personality is just😌😌.

I'm lucky to have him as a friend.

But I can't help but wonder if he also likes me... As more than friends.

I walk up their front door, and could hear people talking and a little shouting.

I don't know if it was angry shouts or excited shouts, but there were shouts.

I ring the doorbell and notice it got quieter.

Ryan's little brother, Andrew(Idk if that's his real name or not) opened the door. The familiar sent ran up my nose making me smile slightly.

He wasn't his normal happy self, he looks... Sad.

"Hey." he says not even looking up. His voice sounded drained.

"Hey. You ok?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I'm fine" he said, obiously lying.

"Uh, come in. Ryan's upstairs in his room" Andrew said.

"Ok, thanks. But just know that if you need to talk I'm here."I said with a smile trying to comfort him.

"Mhm, like you would understand what I'm going through" he said stepping away from the door and walking off.

I sighed and stepped into the house.

"You might just be surprised." I whispered  to myself looking down at my bare, really cold feet.

I ran up the stairs to Ryan's room.

Once I get to his room, I notice his door is already open. I look in his room to see him doing some sort of dance?

Well, he's probably just doing a Tiktok.

He's Pretty popular on that app, with almost 4 million followers.

I have the app, just never post on it. At all.

I finally decided to speak once he finished the tiktok."Hey."

He turned around quickly and smiled at me before replying back "hi."

"Soooo. U needed to tell me something?"

"Yeah..." I could tell he was getting really nervous just by the way he started scratching the back of his neck and looked at the ground.

"Iwaswonderingifyouwouldbemygirlfrien-d?"

"What?" I asked him

He took a deep breath and exhaled looking me in the eyes, before asking again "Would you be my girlfriend?"

A/n
Haha cliffhanger. And sorry if this chapter is bad, I feel like there was... Not alot of description?