Chapter two

"Alive or Just breathing?"(not mine)

"My feeling? Don't worry about those, no one else does" (also not mine)

-------·.·.·.·.

Sofia's Pov

We just arrived at school and I couldn't get my mind of what Ryan was going to tell me after school.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Ryan started to speak. "Oh look who coming." I could tell that he rolled his eyes with just how much annoyance was in his voice.

I started to look around, but my eyes landed on the bold haired bitch. Karen.

Karen is such a whore. Like she has probably slept with every guy at my school.

Karen is really pretty. She has dirty blonde hair, and these gorgeous blue eyes. Karen has perfect curves.

And if she were to stand right next to me, I would looked like trash. I already do, but she would make me look so much worse.

She has two "friends" named Stephanie and Becky. They both are just using her for popularity, and money. I bet once she runs out of both, they will leave her rich ass on the curve and pretend they never even knew her.

They were walking right up to us, Wich was my signal to leave. Ryan was also pretty popular, wich made confused on why he even hangs out me.

"I'm gonna go now." I said as I slowly started to walk of.

"Why? It's just Karen." he said looking back at me.

"You know why. They have something against me, and I just don't like being around them. So please, just let me go and you stay and talk with them. I have to go to look for Addie anyways." I gave him a pathetic fake smile and walked off.

When I reached the entrance door of the school, I turned around and saw him talking with Karen and her "friends". It was obvious that she was flirting with him by the way she kept touching his arm and giggling.

This feeling in my stomach started to appear, and I felt like I could cry. I looked away from the sight and started to search for Addie.

I found Addie right away, but she was already talking with someone.

I didn't want to join their conversation or go over their because it looked like they were having fun and I always end up ruining the fun.

I decided to go to class alone. I don't mind going to class alone, but I would be nice to be able to talk to one of my friends.

(I can't rlly describe how the seats r arranged, so I'll show u)
····
···· ···· ···•
···· ···· ····
I immediately go to my everyday seat. It's in the second row, on the farthest right.

The walls in the classroom are a light grey. The seats and desks are your typical school stuff. The seats uncomfortable and the desks are just....desks.

I get my things ready for class and a couple seconds later Ryan comes in and takes a seat next to me.

"Hey Ryan." I said smiling.

"Hey Sof." he replied smiling at me.

"So you know, earlier.... At your house" I said.

"I said I would tell you after school." He said

"Fine." I said pouting a little.

The teacher came in and started the class.

"On Friday we picked our partners for the project we will be working." Ryan and I glanced at each other and smiled again because of course we picked each other as partners.

The teacher continued to go over the project like he did on Friday, but he went through it quicker this time.

"You may now go find your partners and start the project. If you have any questions feel free to come to my desk and ask me." The teacher said.

And of course Blake, the schools rebel as you may call him. Or the bad boy had to do something of course.

Blake walked up to the front of class where the teacher's desk was and looked at him.

He's probably gonna do something stupid. He's always doing something stupid.

Mr. Gamel sighed at looked at Blake. "Yes Blake." Mr. Gamel said.

"What's the project about again?" Blake said and then walked away back to his seat.

Blake obviously sat in the back with his buddies.

What was the point of that?

As Blake walked back to his seat, he looked at me, winked, and smirked.

I didn't really know what to do about what he just so I just looked back at Ryan.

Ryan was glaring hard at someone behind me with his jaw clenched.

I turned around to see Blake staring back at Ryan with a smirk on his face.

What's going on?

After what seemed like an eternity of them staring at each other in silence, I decided to speak. "Ryan?"

He looked away from Blake and back into my eyes. I could see his face start to soften.

I didn't know if I should ask about what just happened or not.

"Wanna continue the project?" I asked Ryan

"Yeah. Sure." I could tell he is thinking about something else.

I really want to know what he is thinking about, but I don't want to seem nosy.

-----------

I had just gotten home from school and was really anxious if my dad was home or not.

I walked up to the door and did everything slowly making sure not to make a sound.

Once I was inside I quickly walked into the living room to see if there were any bottles on the dark brown coffee table that was always in front of the leather couch.

I looked at the coffee table and thanked God that there was nothing on the table because that meant that he was still out.

I don't know when he's out at work or doing.... other things.

I felt a breeze of relief sweep over me.(If that's how u say it)

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed an apple out if the fridge.

I rinsed the apple off and placed it on a thin, light purple cutting board.

I grabbed a knife that was right next to the kitchen sink and started cutting the apple into small cubes.

Once I was done cutting it, I put the apple slices into a small, light green, plastic bowl, and washed everything else.

I then skipped to my room and closed the door behind.

I decided to change into a spaghetti strap tank top. The tank top was in a thin striped pattern of black, orange, and light green.

I put the tank top on and hanged my hoodie back up.

I was eating the apple slices when I remembered that Ryan was supposed to tell me something after school.

How did I forget?

I grabbed my phone and started to text Ryan.

____________

Hope u enjoyed