Episode 1 (The Beginning)

I wrote this on may 13th 2020.. I am so embarrassed how bad this actually is :'). Why would people read this haha.
-6/1/22

Your POV

You walk around the block, just to take a breather from all the homework that you just made. You think about what your mother told you yesterday, "We are going to move to another city." She said with a nervous smile.

As you return home you see all the familiar streets in Empire City where you lived your whole life. You felt a weird nervous feeling thinking about moving, your mother told you that we were moving to a bigger normal sized house, so that was an improvement.

You lived in a small 2 bedroom apartment with a small kitchen linked to the living room and had a bathroom with a toilet and a small broken shower.

As you arrive home, You see your mother packing all of her stuff so you do the same. you ask your mother, "When are we leaving?" You asked curiously.

"Tonight" your mother said. "Wait I haven't even said bye to my friends yet!" "You will just have to call them when you're on your way." You sigh.

It was currently 2:30 PM as it was a Sunday so you had to go to a new school on Monday already. Your mother asks you to put your bags in the car.

You walk to the elevator in your apartment building, and to your surprise you see Felix, your boyfriend/best friend. You run to him with your bags still in your hands.

"Felix!" You yelled from across the hallway. "Hey cutie, He says with a small grin on his face. Whats with the bags?" He asks.

"My mom just told me that we were moving.." "What? When are you leaving?" "Tonight, to a town called Beach City." You say with tears in your eyes. "Aww, its okay Y/N." He says with a sweet smile as he kisses you. You blush a little.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im So Sorry This First Chapter is so short, I will post the second part asap!