Episode 3 (Moving in)

Your POV

You: "W-what?"

Time Skip (5 min)

As You fall asleep, your best bros (NOOO, Its not Kirishima time) delete you from the conversation so you can peacefully sleep.

Time Skip (45 min)

You wake up and look outside the window, You see a sign that says: Welcome to Beach City! You also notice the red spray painted words underneath that says: And Little Homeworld!

"Whats a Homeworld?" You ask Luka. "Im not sure.."

You see a Blue girl with short hair walking past with a green Dorito looking girl.

"What the-" Luka and you say at the same time. "What are they?!" You see more of those aliens, in different colours, sizes, some had horns, some had 1 eye, some had 3 eyes or more.

"Those are gems.." Your mother said, she didnt talk to us the whole ride. "Gems?" "Yeah, their kind of like aliens." Your mom said.

"ALIENS? WE ARE LIVING IN A TOWN WITH ALIENS?" Luka shouted. "I CANT EVEN SEE A NORMAL HUMAN BEING!" 'Luka, calm down its going to be okay.." You said.

"Okay?! We are living in a freak town!" "Oh stop whining Luka!" Your mom says anoyed. "Ah, finally! We're here!" She says frustrated.

You grab your bags out the trunk and walk to the front door with Luka while your mom talks to your new neighbour (Vidella, mom of Onion and Sour Cream)

You walk to the living room and put your bags next to the couch. "You wanna go explore the town?" Luka asks you, "Sure! I saw a donut shop, we can go there. Ill take some money."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Again, I'm my episodes are so short. But this is a small promotion for my tiktok account, @su_fanacc_official Here i post steven universe art!