Episode 6

Stevens POV

She's kinda cute.. Wait What am I thinking?! I don't even know her!

"Yo Steven, you okay bud?" Amethyst says while waving her hand infront of Stevens eyes. "Oh, uh yeah i'm okay. But I just saw Lars Walking away with some girl.. I've never seen her around here before.. " "Oooohh~~ Sounds like Little Steven has a crush!" Amethyst says, "W-what?! No I don't!" "It's okay dude, everyone falls inlove someday." ''Amethyst, I'm not inlove with some random girl I've never even spoken to before, I mean, this is litterly the first time I've ever seen her before." "Ugh, fine.. But I'm defenetly intoducing myself!" "Wait! Where are you going?" Steven yelled to Amethyst, but Amethyst already took off running. 'Ugh.. Wait- I still have her food!' Steven thinks to himself. Steven runs after Amethyst.

Amethyst's POV

I run to Lars and Stevens future girlfriend. I stop running and ask Lars if she's new here, "Oh, yeah she is, I was just about to show her around! Y/N this is Amethyst, she's one of the crystal gems I was talking about." Lars tells the girl called y/n. "Sup, I'm Amethyst!" "Hi, I'm y/n, it's nice to meet you! Lars just told me a lot about you and the other crystal gems!" Steven arrives a minute later, "Amethyst, what are you doing-" Steven gets cut off by Lars. "Steven! Long time no see!" "O-oh, hey Lars-" Steven gets cut off again by Lars. "Have you met y/n yet?" "Uh, no? I think Amethyst just ran here to ask who she was," Steven begins to talk louder, "but forgot her FooD!" Steven almost yelled at Amethyst, "But anyways, welcome to Beach City y/n!" "Oh- Uhm, Thanks!" ' Y/n seems kinda nervous..' Amethyst thinks to herself. "Hey y/n! would you want to hang out tomorrow? I could tell you all about 'The Crystal Gems'!" "Oh, Sure!" Y/n's face lights up, "I would love to!" "Cool, meet me at the big Donut tomorrow at 1:30PM?" "Okay!" And with that I walk away dragging Steven with me. "Where's my food?" "Uh, over there.." Steven points to a bench.

______________________________
TO BE CONTINUED!

A/N

Hey everyone, thank you for reading this chapter, I didn't upload/post for a while because even though Corona-chan exists, I still had to go to summer school, and then school started again, and I would often write like a piece but then I would delete it because it was simply, Uh- Trash! So yeah! I'll try and post as much as I can, but writing also takes alot of time since I was trying to write this during a writing block sooo, yeah.. I'm also already behind with litterly all of my school work exept English, German and Dutch, I'm even behind with art! And that's my favorite subject!
Okay anyways thx 4 reading and (hopefully) See you next time!
Byeeeeeeeeee!